So a bit of Bendy-

I am still in the Henry Stickmin fandom don't worry. But...yeah I have this small story.

So I have a small headcanon inspired by a Bendy AU that is called "New Soul AU"

The headcanon is that those who get affected by the ink and retain their human forms (Like not change into a Bendy Character, Lost One or Searcher) They gain the power of the golden Ink. (I know we only saw the Audrey character have it, but it's a small head canon for certain AUs)

By gaining the power of the golden Ink, the user can manipulate normal Ink but not the corrupted (Course you can't tell the difference)

So basically when I headcanoned Henry, I gave him those swirly things on his hands (Aka the Golden Ink like the New Soul AU, even though before I saw the New Soul AU, I already had this idea...But decided to give credit since the idea was branched off of that AU)

So it came to a realization for me...

Did I just make Henry Immortal?

I mean, I headcanoned that the toons themselves were Immortal, till something that weakens them kills them, but they don't age cause they're well...toons. Made from Ink. They don't really need Ink for food or water supply and Bendy is like 40 years old and he still looks the same. So yeah.

But the same goes for Sammy, I believe he is about like 20-40 ish? So when he was affected by the Ink, he must've...I dunno stopped aging or something...cause damn he still looks and sounds the same. (I also used to headcanon that he, Wally and Henry were friends so...)

So basically by Sammy, he got affected by the Ink. I let Henry get affected by the Ink, but maintained his form (Causing him to get the Golden Ink. Besides he's fallen in Ink one too many times, he might've gotten affected too or died and got revived with Ink)

So basically...when I headcanoned that and turned it into some sort of AU...

Did I Technically turn Henry immortal?