The Cybernetic Trio

Requested by: Raphael30090

3rd POV
Henry woke up to the sounds of the ocean and a scenery what he believed to be a hospital. He woke up in pain,half his body not feeling anything.
He opened his eyes then panicked before being calmed by a blonde woman. "Easy, easy! You were gone for a bit...I was able to bring you back to life"

Henry looked around, observing the...boat? He spotted another woman with red hair...he wondered if it was dyed? "I'm Dr. Vinschpinsilstein...This woman saved you...she saw what happened with you and the Toppat Clan..."

The Toppat Clan? Toppat Clan....

!

Henry bolted to the edge of the boat in a hurry, only to see sunlight. "Hey, take it easy, you just woke up..." The red-haired woman spoke. Henry jolted at her touch and then flinched in pain. "I just re-built your spine 10 hours ago...you can't go like this"

Ellie, as they found out her name. Guided Henry back to his bed. They then asked him to explain why he was thrown out of his own clan, as many rumors have told of Henry Stickmin, being the next leader of the Toppat Clan.

"It's all messed up...that...that BACKSTABBING PRICK!" Henry exclaimed as he punched through the Wall. "The one time I finally feel free and safe! I get thrown out of it! I wish I could just- TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM THIS GODDAMN UNIVERSE!" Henry yelled...his pain turned to tears. Ellie and Vinschpinsilstein looked at each other...and smirked.

"Do you really wish that?" Ellie asked. Henry looked at Ellie shocked at what he just said... "I-I...I'm sorry I-"

"No no no! It's ok...hey...let me tell you something..." Vinschpinsilstein spoke and sat on the bed. "Me and Ellie here actually have known each other quite a bit...actually, I was here because she called me to break her out of The Wall..." She remarked. Ellie giving a nod of approval. "And we were going on...planning this...little thing..." She said sinisterly. She scooted next to Henry. "World Domination"

Henry flinched back a bit...but told her to go on, seemingly interested. "Me and Vinnie want to rob the world of it's overused freedom...take back what was ours...and...an idea popped up just now...since you're so...wishful...do you wish to join us?" Henry turned to Ellie making eye-contact.

"J-Join you?" Henry spoke surprised.

"Of course! If you join us, we'll be able  to take over the world with those enhancements of yours! Hack into government files, Topple the CCC! And...

Get the Toppats out of the way..."

Henry looked at them in shock, but not at the idea. "..."
He contemplated lost in thought.... "But what do I get in return?" Henry asked. Ellie and Vinnie smiled. "Anything you want...living in the lap of luxury, finest security and... "Faithful Subjects"

Henry contemplated...intrigued by the idea...his selfish desires toppling over him...he could get a home...he could sleep in his own bed and eat for days,instead of starving on the streets nearly freezing to death...
He could be safe...
He could finally get the respect that people took from him...

He can let the world repent for their wrongs...

.
.
.

Silence filled the room as Henry looked to the two women...

"Deal"