Darkbrave AU

Requested by: Raphael30090
An AU where Gingerbrave get's adopted by Dark Enchantress Cookie.

"What in Earthbread's name is going on here?" A cookie spoke, obviously agitated, hearing a commotion from both Pomegranate and Dark Choco Cookie. "Nothing, young master, it just seems that I needed to remind Dark Choco of his place." Pomegranate explained rather harshly. "It seems that he was confused on where his loyalties lie, I had to explain it to him once more." She explained further bowing in the presence of said cookie. The cookie looked at Dark Choco, knowing full-well that he doesn't have the heart to tell the truth at the moment. So he turns to Licorice. "Is this true?" He asks sternly as for now he is the only eye-witness. "Erm..yeah...sorta...except that the 'explanation' was...one of her weird mirror spells." Licorice explained nervously, as if the cookie in front of him had more power than he could ever understand. "I see...Pomegranate, I must inform you that you must not use the mirror amongst us unless one of us is officially a traitor to the cause, I do not want a disturbance like this again." He spoke sternly. "Yes, young master, forgive me for my disturbance." She admitted, she agitated him it was understandable. "And Dark Choco, if you ever step out of line I will not hesitate to contact the Cake Hounds towards you." He threatens, Dark Choco nods understanding the young cookie. "Now...all of you are dismissed and shall continue with your priorities." He ordered as he proceeded to walk away.

All of them shouted in unison.

"Yes sir Gingerbrave."

Yes...it was Gingerbrave...

Gingerbrave as seemingly ordinary cookie baked by the Witch turned into the Dark Side...why do these cookies respect him? Why is he here? How come the change of perspective...?

The timeline begins a few months...maybe a year or two when the cookies escaped the oven.

Wizard Cookie and Strawberry Cookie fled across a window while Gingerbrave and his brother Dozer who was much more mature than him decided to flee towards the little door hole. "We'll never make it!" Gingerbrave said, despite his name he was running in fear following his brother has they fled the Witch. "We will make it! We'll make it Gingerbrave!" Dozer reassured running towards the door hole as the Witch was distracted by Wizard and Strawberry escaping. "Almost there come on!" He shouted as they went near the door hole...until...

"HAHAHAHA! Caught you!" The Witch spoke, Dozer struggled upon the Witch's hold as Gingerbrave dodged the catch. "Go! Save yourself!" Dozer spoke as the Witch lifted him up, upon closer inspection she was slightly blind in one eye. "No! I'm not leaving without you!" Gingerbrave yelled, tears in his eyes. "It's too late for me! But not for you, Go! Be brave for me brother, just this once!" Dozer yelled the Witch about to eat him as he struggled.

"DOZER!"

"I love yo-"

CRUNCH...

Gingerbrave paused there tears in his eyes, pupils widened in shock and fear...he watch as the Witch enjoyed the taste of his brother...he could only watch...and stare...his brother was nothing left but crumbs on the floor...he heard the Witch cackle once more and seemingly she didn't notice him...

And upon instinct he ran, ran and ran as far away from the Witche's Hut...running as far as his legs could go, he didn't care, he didn't care anymore, he didn't care if his breathe was out or his legs begged for rest, he ran...and ran and ran, with the ringing voices of his brother and the horror he had just witnessed...with the sounds of the cackle...

The world was silent to Gingerbrave, and in his mind he was trapped in that very moment, over and over again it repeated as he wept his eyes out...he didn't even know where he was going...

That's when he tripped in unfamiliar lands...though it was unknown to him though...he just laid there on the ground, crying...weeping his eyes out...how could he not? He just witnessed the most terrible thing happen right in front of him...he cried there...

And unbeknownst to him he was at Beast-Yeast...
Crying there alerted the beasts there and unknown to him. Crawling towards him like he was dead meat...they pounced in effort to attack him only to be saved by a mysterious figure in Dark Armor.

"Hmm...what's a cookie like you doing here?" The cookie spoke, his face held some outstanding features, one that included a scar to his eye...Gingerbrave just laid there crying, completely ignoring the cookie in front of him. The cookie knelt down and patted his shoulder. "Child...are you alright?" He asked softly, only to be greeted by horror and dread to the look Gingerbrave gave him. He silently stared, the look of grief and despair all too familiar to him. "Dark Choco, what is the hold up? I need these beasts handle with so that I can go onward!" A cookie appeared with a cake arm. "Who is that...?" He asks 'Dark Choco' so it seemed, as he pointed towards Gingerbrave...

Gingerbrave hiccuped between his speeches, still terribly horrified. "H-Help...Oven...Witches..."
"He's gone!..." Gingerbrave wept forgetting his words, but those were the only words that The cake-armed cookie could understand clearly. "Give him to me, I'll deal with him." He said, eyes widened and horrified, Dark Choco nodded, picked up Gingerbrave and gave him to the Cookie. "I'll see you later Red Velvet." He spoke, knowing full well Red Velvet was going to head to the Tower of Chaos...

"There there, it's alright, I'm not gonna hurt you." Red Velvet motioned, calming Gingerbrave down and giving him a cake hound in support. "Do you have a name?" He asked Gingerbrave just sat there with a blanket around his back, Red Velvet could tell the very look of trauma in his eyes...the look in his eyes when he told that someone had died...perhaps a Witch ate a friend? Who knows...probably got crushed. He sighed. "Hold on, I'll call someone first...you wait right here." Red Velvet informed...but Gingerbrave was not going anywhere...the poor kid had no joy left in him he was only empty...and alone...

"Pomegranate, mind if I talk to Dark Enchantress Cookie?" Red Velvet informed. "It's something about a Witch." He spoke, Pomegranate wanted to protest but Red Velvet interrupted her saying it was urgent, and she went and activated a mirror communication spell... "What is it?" Dark Enchantress asked, "I have brought news, Master...I have found a cookie of interest..."

"He seems to be made from a Witch's Oven"

Y'know to me, Gingerbrave is just that other sibling in Genshin Impact who you have to find, and oh no, turns out they're leading the Abyss Order