Failures

Requested by SageNinjaMorro

Terrance: No matter how many times they succeed, the failures were all they saw....

Terrance says as he plays chess with his son, who requested the game in the first place.

Henry: Why do people do that, Papa? Bully people just because they made mistakes?

Terrance sighs....before faking a smile.

Terrance: The world is just like that, my little diamond....but you know better than to do that right?

Henry nodded gleefully....and made his move on the chess board

Terrance: By the way....why chess? You....don't really like IQ games....

Henry giggled as he hugged his teddy bear.

Henry: Because it was Mama's favorite game!

Terrance:....

Terrance paused slightly shocked by the sudden answer from his son, but faked his smile.

Terrance: You really miss Mom, don't ya?

Henry nodded happily. His eyes were slightly blank though, Terrance knew....but both were already suffering, so he had to understand.

Terrance stared at the picture frame place on a nightstand, hopefully, the bed wouldn't mess up the chess pieces.

Terrance: Yeah...me too kiddo....

The picture consists of Terrance, Henry and Randy.

Terrance: Me too....

Author: Slight Rave, but I haven't really drawn much attention to it in a long time, so I figured why not?