Glitchtale AU

Requested by: Raphael30090
This is something I don't usually do...
But...then I remember that me and my sister are planning something Undertale related...so...

??? POV
...
How did things come to this?

What have we done wrong?

The timeline...why?

What I can grasp on these things...looking through the windows of the game over screens...the timeline was destroyed...no...

This world was destroyed...

They...lost...

Was this consequence? Fate? Cruel destiny?
Were Monsters and Humans, never meant to live in peace like all of us had hoped? Or...did the consequence of our actions of breaking the timeline, causing glitches...cause this?

From what I could gather...After a while Frisk began to lose hope...began to care less...he went to fight with the Bete Noire...he was losing...he thought if he had fought or at least died at the hands of the creature that they would live in peace...but Asriel had to step in the way...

He was killed...by her...

And Frisk lost control...

Too much hatred...too much power...he shouldn't have been able to gain the LV...but since he glitched into the system, the LV has increased drastically...he should've been glitched...should be erased...but instead that HATE had returned...that hatred for everything returned...

I'm surprised how the Bete Noire even survived them.

She made a deal with them...destroy the peace, give up hope and erase the timeline...no...destroy the timeline...

All hope was lost...

The monsters...lost...

With Frisk having the abilities of HATE...it was hard for them to fight back...not even Gaster could stop Frisk...his LV was too high...and increasing...it continued until the district of Determino was wasted with Pink creatures...monsters...humans alike...they had died...
No one survived the catastrophe...

They continued to ravage there plague, hoping to try and find a way...to bring back the RESET...to bring back control over the timeline...

But at what cost?

The timeline became, more and more glitched...it was destroying itself...perhaps it was because of the glitches we created...Asriel wasn't supposed to be alive, Gaster was supposed to remain in the void...and...Frisk was beginning to glitch from their actions...

This is it...

I'm the only one who remains in the timeline...

The only one who survived while everyone thought I was dead...

I was right...

We should've erased this pointless world and moved unto the next...

...

Now they're all dead...there's no one coming...

Perhaps it's best...

To RESET my mistakes...

I won't make them again...this time...I'll make sure the timeline gets erased...

I know the consequences now...

Time to move to the next world...

(Author's note) that's all you're gonna get, I honestly don't know how to start, neither continue this alternate timeline, but honestly it's interesting.