all of my updated hcs

(did you miss me?? my mental health hasn't been too well and ive been losing interest in cookie run </3. anyways i love you guys /p)

-Parfait Cookie will sometimes do Minecraft and Animal Crossing streams.

-Espresso Cookie's preferred pronouns are he/him but he's fine with they/them pronouns.

-Latte Cookie and Espresso Cookie are cousins.

-Chili Pepper Cookie is lesbian.

-Gumball Cookie uses all pronouns and is genderfluid.

-Strawberry Cookie has social anxiety.

-Espresso Cookie dyes his hair.

-Red Velvet Cookie has dressed up as a cake hound before. (Costume made by yours truly, Poison Mushroom Cookie and Licorice Cookie.)

-Espresso Cookie sometimes gets anxious about stuff and mutters under his breath. He gets pissed if you mention it though.

-Twizzly Gummy Cookie is a she/it/chaoself trans female in my heart <3

-Vampire Cookie is fine with any pronouns but prefers he/rots/vampself.

-Dark Enchantress Cookie uses she/it

-String Gummy Cookie is a transman

-Almond Cookie and Espresso Cookie are friends by the way.

-None of the Cookies of Darkness ever learned to swim.

-Parfait Cookie is pansexual!!

-Pure Vanilla Cookie is very insecure about his height

-Sparkling Cookie is a transman

-Clotted Cream Cookie is aroace.

-Fiancer Cookie straightens her hair, it's actually kinda curly.

-Clotted Cream Cookie goes by the sea to get away from Custard II sometimes, bringing Financier Cookie with him occasionally. And rants about his troubles.

-Madeleine Cookie is genuinely well meaning, despite his ego and how loud he can be. He cares so much for the world and cookies as a whole.

-Fiancer Cookie is an older sister figure to Clotted Cream Cookie.

-Red Velvet Cookie is demisexual.

-Red Velvet Cookie dislikes the other Cookies of Darkness but tolerates them

-Wizard Cookie is autisic and his special interest is magic!

-Licorice Cookie uses a cane decorated with skulls