alchemist cookie x reader.

((yes this is/was a request! i hope you enjoy!! this is kind of cringe sorry-))

You've been best friends with Alchemist Cookie for a few years now. Today you have decided to confess to her that you have had a crush on her for quite a long time now. You and her are going to meet up at a park. The park you usually meet up at. You glanced around the busy park, fresh-cut grass and loud children. And, parents talking to one another. You take a spot on an open bench, kind of hidden by some trees. A few moments later, you noticed Alchemist Cookie walking towards you. Her bouncy, light purple braids are the same as always. So, is her outfit. But, you still love the outfit all the same. "Hey Alchemist Cookie! Thanks for meeting me here." You said cheerfully as she sat down next to you. "I calculated we would be sitting here! Since, %64 of the time we sit on this very bench." She exclaimed happily. "Great job Alchemist!" You replied. "But anyways, I have something to tell you..." You added quickly. "Hm, alright. What is it?" Alchemist Cookie said thoughtfully.

"Well, I've had a crush on you ever since...Well, for a while I have and...I was wondering if..maybe..just maybe, you wanted to go out sometime, like for a date or something?" You stuttered. You turned red, you had practiced this and now you messed it all up! Alchemist Cookie blinked, thought for a moment and replied with: "Yes Y//n. I would love too! Maybe this week? I'm not too busy. This was very unpredictable! But good, all the same!" You smiled brightly, "Really?" Alchemist smiled back, "Yes really. I have also, what's the expression..'caught feelings' for you too." This was the best day of your life, it was finally coming together! "Wow uhm, want to walk around the park? My nerves are exploding right now!" You suggested lightly. "If your nerves did explode, you would most likely be dead on the ground right now." Alchemist Cookie explained half-jokingly and half-seriously. You laughed as you both got up to enjoy the rest of the day, but not as best friends anymore. But, as Partners now.