bellflower cookie x reader. ((ovenbreak instead of kingdom))

((picture of this cookie above! also i know bellflower doesnt work in a hospital & that she makes the medical potions & such but this is what i thought of.))

You had gotten into a wreck with another cookie and you were badly injured. You opened your eyes to a white bed and you in a hospital gown. Your head was throbbing. You glanced to your left, you saw another cookie. A small cookie with long, silky hair. Most likely working on a potion-type thing for the other patients. The cookie looked over at you, "Ah! Your awake!" You smiled slightly, "H-hey." You realized you don't really remember what happened, you thought you might have gotten into a crash. The doctor glided over to your bed, "Take this for your head dear. I'm Dr. Bellflower," You gladly took it and jugged it down. "You got into a bad wreck. But don't worry, the other victim is healing is another room," Dr. Bellflower continued. "The Advil for your head will start working in a few minutes dear." Dr. Bellflower clarified. You nodded and looked around the plain, boring-ish room. Dr. Bellflower seemed busy so you didn't bother her.

After a few minutes in silence, she glanced over and said, "Your wounds are healing as we speak. You will be sent home in about a month to live on your merry life!" You smiled at her, even though it would be a drag to stay here for a month. "Alright. I'm guessing I'll get my homework and such soon." You replied. Dr. Bellflower nodded and turned back. Again, a few minutes of awkward silence, she spoke, "How about we get to know eachother? Since, this is my working lab. The hospital is working on getting me a larger lab." "That's fine by me! I'm Y/n L/n, "For starters, what's your favorite book?" You answered happily. You easily passed the time with the small talk and questions.