parfait cookie x reader.

((I literally just got her from the gacha so, i thought why not.))

You strolled out of the local shop. You bought a few things, some antiques, some books. You were in an overall good mood. You glanced around at the bustling kingdom, you loved it here. You turned your head back to the road, you noticed a cheerful-looking cookie setting up a stand to..errr, perform I guess it was. She looked like she was having some trouble getting the mic set up. You looked both ways and walked to the cookie. You noticed she finally got the mic set up. Guess that was a waste of time, but she noticed you before you could walk away, "Hi! You hear to listen to my new song?" A melodic voice with a slight British accent asked. Guessing it was the performer you said,"Uhm, yeah. I like your dress. It matches your hair." She smiled at you, "Thanks! I like your f/c top!" You gave her a slight smile, you might as well listen to her song. You sat down at the bench near the stand.

"Before I start, what's your name?" She added on. "Oh- It's Y/n. Yours?" You replied. "Mine's Parfait Cookie! Lovely name Y/n!" The cookie answered. You smiled at her, "Thank you!" She gave you a quick smile as she started preforming her song. The melodies quickly washed over you as you got swept up in the song. You closed your eyes for a second, wow this was actually pretty good. You stared back at Parfait, you had to admit, she was pretty. A few cookies came over to listen.

time skip to after the song

The music stopped playing and Parfait Cookie bowed down and walked off. Some of the cookies clapped. She looked at me, "Y/n, how'd I do?" You laughed, "You did awesome Parfait! I enjoyed that!" She let out a small laugh. She looked into your e/c eyes and said, "Y'know if you want to hang out later you can call me-" You blushed and answered with, "Yeah, Uhm, just enter it into my phone. I'll call you later." She entered her phone number into your phone. You two made a quick conversation of getting to know each other. Then you both headed off in your separate ways.