1k special! :)

((ty you all for reading this cringey fanfiction! enjoy this 1k special you simps!))

C/n - cookie name ((basically the cookie you want to imagine doing this oneshot with))

L/n - last name

You were sitting on your soft, black couch. You glanced next to you, C/n was sitting there, eyes glued to the movie you guys were watching. You smiled and turned your attention back to the movie. Another action section of the movie was playing, you breathed in the scent of f/d and f/f, you smiled again. You loved this life, this life you dreamt of for years/months/days! You swang your legs back and forth, tonight you were going to kiss C/n, you both have been in a relationship for awhile now. You continued to watch the insightful and exciting movie. After about thirty minutes, you looked back at C/n and asked, "C/n, we have been together for..awhile now. And I would like to do the honors of having our first kiss together. May I kiss you?" You held your breath for a second. You couldn't read C/n's expression. C/n let out a soft chuckle and answered, "Of course Y/n. I would like to have the honors of having our first kiss together, in this very moment."

You smiled and you both shifted closer together. C/n put their hand in yours for a moment and looked up. And then, it happened. C/n's incredible lips pushed against yours, you slid your hands around their back. C/n's unique scent filled your nose and you grinned as you kissed eachother. Their lips felt so unreal and so...just exactly how you thought they would taste like. You both let go of the kiss, satisfied with it. "That...that was exactly how I imagined it Y/n," C/n breathed lovingly. The movie was still playing, but it seemed like a blur of words. Since you were only focused on C/n. "Me too C/n." You replied. You both stared at eachother for a long time, you focused on C/n's e/c eyes, their impeccable h/c hair, and their delicately carved face. You were taking long, deep breaths. You blinked, suddenly feeling quite tired.

"You look tired, ready for bed, sleepy-head?" C/n noticed carefully. You let out a small laugh and smiled, "Yeah, I'm ready. I know you're tired too, so shut up!" C/n laughed, their soft laugh. You both positioned yourself on the comfortable couch so you two could sleep soundlessly together. "I love you so much Y/n L/n..." Are the last words you heard from C/n before you awoke in your own, ordinary, plain bed. Not with C/n.