Chapter 4

"Please place your hand on this stone" the examiner asked.

Rex placed his hand on it and could feel his power being absorbed.

So it really was a void stone. These stones were very easy to find and acquire back in that place but were scarce here.

Rex wanted to know what their reaction would be if he were to break it and so he gave it a small squeeze and it broke.

"This is......" the examiner spoke with a shocked expression.

A void stone breaking was impossible as its the hardest material in the world and yet it broke in the hands of this youth.

"Please hold on for a moment" The examiner spoke as he ran out.

Soon, a man with a big build walked in.

The man sized Rex up then bowed respectfully.

"We apologise for making you wait sir." He spoke as he waved his hand and a group of people hurriedly entered and presented Rex his awakened card.

"My name is Worg and let me congratulate you on being Rase's 6th S rank awakened."

Worg then bowed once more.

Rex took the card and spoke.

"Is there any high level gates here?"

Worg clapped his hands and a list was presented in front of Rex.

Rex gave the list a look and smiled when he found one that he was interested in.

"This... Timeless Ravine...... I'll close it."

Worg had a shocked expression.

"Sir, with all do respect, its an A class and just one S class awakened going in is-"

Rex looked at Worg like he was looking at his prey.

Worg broke out in cold sweat. He could feel as if he were to say anything other than him agreeing he would be devoured.

Worg bowed down once more.

"As you wish. I'll let them know you are coming."

Rex smiled. This guy had a good head on his shoulders.

When Rex arrived at the gatesite, he was greeted by two awakened who looks to be A ranked and when they saw him they bowed respectfully.

"Sir, this is the gate and are you sure about this?"

Rex nodded and just strolled in.

When Rex walked in and felt the air inside the gate he felt rejuvenated. This place really was in the same dimension as Rizakith.

ROAARRR!!

"Ahhhh.... here they come."

If memories served him correctly this place was a rock tube that served as a connector to the other worlds and the ones that protect it are the Rangouls.

Rangouls are like wolves with a build similar to a bear and they are classified as Grade 2 monsters.

A pack of animals could be seen just a few metres away looking at Rex as if he was prey.

Rex chuckled. It was a long time since he was seen as prey.

"Now then shall we start?" Rex smiled.

-------------------------

"Seriously? Its just Rangouls and it took you this long to wipe them out?" Infinity complained.

Rex just dropped on his butt and started to take in deep breaths.