🤍 Chapter 91 🤍

Start from the beginning

As Class-1 A their move, Pony tried to convince her teammates to formulate a plan, believing that there was no way the opposing team would come charging in blindly to attack.

"No, I'd come if I were them," "Have Shoji figure out what's going on, then attack with Todoroki as the focal point. That'd be the strongest move. If I thought the other team was gathered together in a wide-open space like this..."

"Honenuki-Kun is smart," Kimitsuki acknowledged. "Todoroki-Kun will definitely take advantage of the wide-open space... but I'm not sure going with Ice would be good, given Honenuki-Kun's..."

But just as predicted, Shoto unleashed his Ice in a giant shard that spread out and captured almost all of the opposing team members. Kimitsuki bit her lower lip.

"He's strong when he lets loose, as usual!" Minoru said. "No fair!"

"But the ice isn't obstructing his view," Ochaco said. "He's improved on it!"

"Of course, Todoroki-Kun looks the coolest with his Ice like that..." Kimitsuki mumbled. "But they don't seem to realise that Honenuki-Kun can Soften that as well,"

In the meantime, Tenya used his Recipro Burst to run toward Class 1-B but Juzo activated his Quirk on the Ice, Softening it and making it hard for them to move. Tenya was taken aback, and so was Mashirao, who attempted to retreat by stumbled on a softened pipe.

"Blasting ice is a cheap move," Juzo commented. "If you came at us more coldheartedly with fire, we wouldn't have been able to do anything,"

"I can see why he was a recommended student..." Kimitsuki trailed off.

For Juzo had worked hard to not only make Soft spots around the place as traps, but he also allowed his teammates to move easily, allowing Sen to get in close to fight him with his Gyrate Quirk.

"The Class B team does a splendid job of brushing off Todoroki's area attack!" announced Vlad King, and Kimitsuki sweat-dropped at his biased reporting. "Now, for the counterattack!"

"Honenuki knew the ice was coming?" Hanta asked.

"Even if he did, he took action fast," Rikido pointed out. "So, he's really good at reading the situation, huh? His flexibility isn't just for show,"

"I suppose Class B has someone to read moves like we have," Hanta commented. "But of course, Kuroyanagi-Chan's just on another level, even without her Quirk,"

Tenya tried to retreat, but Juzo used his Quirk to sink him into the ground to re-harden it around him and leave him trapped. Kimitsuki was very impressed.

"They're unable to move easily now," Izuku said. "The Class B team doesn't have anyone who can scout, but as long as everyone's gathered in one place, they're not handicapped by that,"

"With Iida-Kun captured, Ojiro-Kun locked with Kaibara-Kun," Kimitsuki observed. "Todoroki-Kun and Shoji-Kun may be next to be targeted by the other three,"

"If it turns into a free-for-all, then Todoroki's Quirk's power will also be halved," Hitoshi commented, glancing toward Kimitsuki, who was standing away from him.

"That's right," Neito replied, who was next to him. "All that's left is to overwhelm them,"

In the battlefield, Pony attacked Mezo and Shoto with her Horn Cannon Quirk, having figured that Mezo – the scout – had to be hiding within the safety zone, which was around Shoto. She used two flying horns to push aside Mezo and use two more to propel Tetsutetsu forward.

With their combined Ultimate Move Horn Dash Hammer, Tetsutetsu barrelled his way through Shoto's Ice barrier and knocked him off through a pipe.

"That Tetsutetsu's already doing what I was told to do after my match," Eijirou observed.