Now the chapters are repeated, waiting for correction to feel that I have found love and entered a successful marriage.

Who would have thought that, looking back, my parents got divorced?

For a while, he didn't react to this.

When I called my father before, I was somewhat suspicious and angry.

After being scolded by Li Han like that, he immediately corrected his mentality and prepared to know the truth of the matter. It just happened that his father Xu Bai came over, and he had to ask carefully.

"As an adult, don't get involved with your children! As long as you live your life well, you are better than anything else! You know? Nothing is as important as your children's affairs now, so worry more about it during this time! The daughter-in-law said that she wanted to eat, but she couldn’t be fooled. Check it out more, don’t you young people like to check it out? Be careful, the children of our old Xu family must be safe…”

As soon as Xu Bo started talking, it was difficult to stop.

Aware of the repetition of chapters, and waiting to correct the strange eyes, the conversation stopped for a while.

Listening to these words, Li Han looked complicated and felt a little uncomfortable.

Knowing that Lao Xu was telling Xiao Xu the last thing, these words may be the last time Xiao Xu heard.

The chapters are repeated, and it is natural to wait for the correction. Because Uncle Li Han is by the side, he didn't say anything.

Just nodded in response.

Afterwards, he walked up with Xu Bo and Li Han.

My daughter-in-law's belly is now three months old, and it has not affected her walking.

Is doing housework at home.

"How do you let her do housework? Take a break!"

Xu Bai pushed open the door and walked in. The first thing he saw was the figure of his busy daughter-in-law in the living room. He frowned and accused his son.

After all, she is also a pregnant woman, and the man is at home, so why can't she leave?

The world is different now, and the dangers of chaos are many.

The family has a pregnancy, if there is a baby.

Gotta worry about protecting it.

Move less if you can.

"You don't understand. The doctor said that it is healthy to let Xiaoya exercise more and move more. You all say don't let it move, but it's actually not good! It affects the development of the child in the womb! "

Chapters repeat, waiting for corrections to quickly retort.

If you want to use the doctor's words, stop your father's mouth.

Unexpectedly, he ushered in a blank eye.

"fart!"

"Dad, Uncle Li, are you here? Come in!"

When Xiaoya heard the sound, she turned around and saw the three of them. She quickly smiled softly and motioned for them to come in and sit.

Now that she is pregnant, she has no makeup, and she can't hide her fair skin without makeup.

Delicate skin, can be broken by blowing,

She looked a little fragile, and now she is pregnant again.