Chapter 16: Poor mountains and bad waters make troublesome people

After inquiring about Li Jiaban's location, the two came to an inconspicuous yard.

The man was not polite and pushed open the door that was hidden.

He walked in with Juan'er.

There are several musical instruments in the yard, most of which are suonas.

Li Hongzheng, the head of the Li family's class, is now turning his back to the two of them, wiping the instruments in his hands.

Hearing the sound of breaking into the door behind him, he glanced back and saw two unfamiliar faces.

Immediately, he put his eyes back on the musical instrument in his hand, and said solemnly:

"Don't know how to knock?"

"You.... the door-to-door business, you don't care whether you knock on the door or not? It's good for you to do the work. Call your Master Li to pick up the work!"

The man frowned slightly and said impatiently.

Thinking about it, this person should be someone who doesn't know how to do it. How can anyone do business and dislike customers who don't knock on the door?

Are you afraid that you don't want to do business?

Juan'er also glanced at this middle-aged man, how could he treat customers like this?

"I am!"

Li Hongzheng still turned his back to the two and replied.

The two of them felt that they were not valued, and they were immediately a little uncomfortable.

"What we're looking for is the class leader of your Li family class!"

Juan'er said impatiently.

"Yes, I am!"

Li Hongzheng slowly put down the musical instrument in his hand, then turned his head and looked at the two of them.

"You are? Well, let me ask you how much is the price of eight sets?"

Juan'er was a little surprised, but she still asked directly.

Li Hongzheng shook his head:

"I won't accept it!"

"is it necessary?"

Juan'er man suddenly sneered and asked.

Isn't it because you didn't knock on the door when you entered?

Still not taking over your own life?

In this regard, Li Hongzheng made no statement.

Seeing this, Juan'er also felt out of breath, but she still pulled her man and persuaded in a low voice:

"Okay, there's only one class from ten miles and eight townships. Now we're begging others. You can just knock on the door!"

"Okay, my fault, I admit it!"

The man hesitated for a moment, but still admitted his mistake.

Then, he walked out of the door again and knocked on the door.

This is how he came in.

Looking at Li Hongzheng coldly:

"I got it wrong, and I knocked on the door. Can you give us the job we asked for?"

Li Hongzheng frowned, feeling that the two were inexplicable, and immediately responded indifferently:

"Don't go out!"