Chapter 35: The Mysterious Old Man Appears

This is Su Chen's first major customer, a task order of 10,000 yuan, no mistakes are allowed.

After all, in my own hands, this is a million-dollar reward.

Regarding tasks, Su Chen is quite dedicated.

at the funeral.

Although the voice of the discussion was lowered, it was still able to reach the ears of many people.

With a slightly drunk face, Old Wang looked back at the people who were discussing behind their backs with coldness in his eyes.

Those people were aware of Old Wang's gaze, so they couldn't continue to say anything.

avoiding his gaze.

Seeing Nie Xing kneeling in front of the tombstone, he didn't get up for a long time.

The elders of Nie's family beside him did not go to help either, and the figure of a person was somewhat miserable.

There were some fluctuations in Old Wang's eyes, but he didn't open his mouth after all.

The expressions of the surrounding Nie family relatives did not fluctuate in any way, and some even had an affair with Nie Xing.

In the three years since he disappeared, Lao Nie has suffered so much, and they feel that Lao Nie is not worth it.

It's just that now the dead are bigger.

They also don't want to turn their backs on this, but after leaving here, they will definitely not think about continuing to be relatives with this Nie Xing!

Xiao Wang looked at the indifferent people around him, and helplessly watched Nie Xing kneeling on the ground.

Generally, family members can’t afford to kneel down, and relatives and friends have to pull a thousand hands. Whether it is to comfort the deceased or to help the widow, it is very meaningful.

But obviously, everyone doesn't really want to help!

Xiao Wang wanted to help him, but he had to help his old man, so he couldn't part ways.

At this time,

A dark black Maybach slowly drove into the cemetery.

If it is just the appearance of this Maybach, it is not enough to attract the attention of others. What is striking are the hundreds of people in black who followed the Maybach!

They have a unique temperament and are dressed like secret agents: wearing a slim black suit and black sunglasses, their sharp eyes seem to be able to pass through the sunglasses, making ordinary people feel timid!

Walking on the road, even at a distance, can make people feel a slight sense of oppression!

The vehicle moved slowly, approaching the location of Lao Nie's funeral.

......

At the funeral, there was movement over there.

Some people's eyes were inadvertently drawn to the vehicle entering the cemetery area.

"What are you looking at over there?"

"Why are so many people here?"

"Good guy, the black Maybach clears the way, and there are hundreds of secret agents escorting them! What a scene of a big man!"

"I've seen it. It's the first time I've seen a man in black on TV. This aura is somewhat sharp!"

"It feels like... it's coming towards us?"