Chapter 107

The funeral was scheduled for three days later.

Although this incident caused a lot of trouble, Jiang Yan's mother decided to let her daughter go to the ground first.

Three days passed quickly.

Soon, Jiang Yan's funeral was ushered in.

Taning County is just beside Qingyang County.

In the cemetery, Jiang Yan's tombstone stands in it.

The black and white posthumous photo shows her smiling professionally.

Mother knelt before her tomb, burning paper money, her snow-white hair on the temples seemed a little weak.

Looking at her daughter's posthumous photo, sadness and joy permeated along with her mother's tears, and those who heard it felt heavy.

Relatives beside her whispered to persuade her not to be too sad.

Anyone who sees a white-haired person sending a black-haired person will feel uncomfortable.

In the cemetery, many figures gathered.

In addition to the relatives and friends of the Jiang family, there were also some uninvited guests who were not here to worship.

I heard that Jiang Yan's funeral was held here. Many anchors and reporters came here to find the first material to report, because the popularity of this incident on the Internet is still relatively high, and many netizens are paying attention to this incident. matter.

Their presence brought some discord to the funeral.

But because it was a cemetery, the other party deliberately kept a distance and broadcast the whole process.

Those relatives couldn't stand it any longer, and after driving them away several times to no avail, they had no choice but to let them broadcast live on the spot.

......

"As you can see, I'm currently in the cemetery in Taning County. Recently, the suicide of the female doctor has attracted a lot of attention! Many fans even chatted with me privately, asking me to talk more about this female doctor. Now, the place I am focusing on is the funeral of the female doctor who committed suicide, yes, my family, I am here! I will show you the real situation on the front line!"

A tall, tall female anchor with a good voice, a microphone hanging from the corner of her mouth, and a live broadcast device.

From time to time, the camera is cast to the scene of the funeral.

Explain on the spot.

With the fall of her voice, the live broadcast room was shocked!

"What? Really or not, is today the funeral of the female doctor who committed suicide?"

"666! It's not good to go to the scene and broadcast someone's funeral like this?"

"What's wrong? If you do something like that, you should be exposed!"

"Watching funerals live, is this popular now?"

"Looking forward, will someone come to make trouble?"

"Yes, I heard that the elder brothers who came to the door before are preparing for a funeral this time!"

"That's too much!"

Hundreds of comments were quickly swiped, and the amount of rewards kept ringing.

While the female anchor was a little surprised, she knew that she had come to the right place.