Chapter 126: Last wish?

Looking at the black document bag in the woman's hand, Yan Xiao's eyes were slightly complicated.

There was no regret in his tone.

In response, the woman in business attire bowed again with some respect:

"Thank you for your choice!"

"According to our practice, before you leave, we can carry out last wish activities. You can tell us what you want, and we will try our best to help you do everything within our ability!"

In his voice, he seemed very calm.

It was as if he understood Yan Xiao's current situation.

"Forget it, you can't help what I want to do!"

Yan Xiao shook his head and said.

Without the desire to talk to her more, she went upstairs on her own.

Seeing this, the woman stood aside and understood what he meant:

"Well, if you have any last wishes, you can contact us at any time!"

"excuse me!"

Tighten the tote bag in his hand.

He was about to leave after watching him go upstairs.

At this time,

Yan Xiao, who had just stepped on the stairs, seemed to suddenly remember something.

The movement of his feet slowed down, and he turned his head to the woman and said:

"You guys, can you help me notify my family, relatives and friends after I die?"

"Um?"

Hearing this, the woman's face was startled, but she didn't react.

Just listen to him go on:

"I have no sense of existence. I am afraid that I am dead and no one will know. So I may trouble you to inform family members, relatives and friends!"

"Happy to serve!"

The woman frowned slightly and quickly agreed.

......

As time passed, the residual light on the ground was also swallowed up by the starry sky.

The whole world seemed to be plunged into endless darkness.

In the distance, a street lamp came on.

As if a chain reaction was aroused, the street lamps erected on both sides of the street turned on one after another!

Qingyang County, which had just fallen into darkness, was shrouded in a sea of ​​lights in an instant.

There are occasional bright spots.

"My family, I'm afraid I won't be able to get out of Qingyang County in this life!"

"If you can't get out, don't leave! Our Qingyang has developed so well that it is comparable to the city level. I heard that we will soon become Qingyang City!"

"Sister Li is able to get in touch with the people above. It seems that the news is probably not wrong!"

"Harm! The people above, I just got my husband's blessing and participated in some high-end banquets!"

...

A few women dressed dignifiedly and with first-class temperament chatted around Sister Li in the middle, like the stars holding the moon.

The meaning in the voice matched their attitude.

It is not difficult to see that this sister Li has a noble and very personable status.