Chapter 128: don't live long

Today's Yan Xiao is in even worse condition.

He could feel his vitality as being bit by bit swallowed by cancer cells.

At this moment, his face was bloodless and his lips were blue.

He rushed to Qingyang Hospital in a hurry and rushed towards Yan Jun's ward.

Early in the morning, my stepmother called again, saying that the old man was dead, etc. Although he said that his father had not cared about him, he was even a little dereliction of duty and irresponsible. But blood is thicker than water. After all, they are still father and son. He will definitely come this time.

when you can reach the ward.

Looking at Yan Jun lying on the bed and being fed with oranges, his stepmother Jiang Qian smiled, what is the appearance of critical illness?

"You came?"

Seeing Yan Xiao appearing at the door of the ward, Yan Jun asked while lying on the bed with a guilty conscience.

Now I don't eat the oranges that Jiang Qian handed me.

Looking at the two of them, Yan Xiao smiled angrily:

"What? Are you kidding me?"

The weak tone made it seem particularly difficult to speak.

finished,

Without giving the two a chance to explain, he turned around and was about to leave.

At this time, Yan Jun quickly stopped him:

"Yan Xiao, do you really want to wait for me to die before you come to see me? Can't you even communicate a word?"

Hear the call of the father.

Yan Xiao's heart softened, but he still stopped.

Resisting the pain all over his body, he slowly turned around and looked at him with complicated eyes:

"What do you want to say? Say it!"

"Why doesn't your face look right?"

Yan Jun looked at his son, but still found something was wrong.

His face was in a bad mood.

Yan Jun did not respond.

Just looked at him so coldly.

Sensing that the atmosphere was a little awkward, Jiang Qian walked out sensibly, came to the hospital corridor, and listened to the conversation between father and son against the corner of the wall.

in the ward,

Yan Xiao felt unbearable pain and lacked strength, so he could only sit on a chair beside him.

"I know, you have always hated me in your heart, so you have deliberately avoided me all these years, especially, after you have Aunt Jiang Qian, you have completely cut off contact with me!"

Yan Jun said earnestly.

His eyes kept looking at his son.

Yan Xiao glanced at him with a pale face, but did not speak, and a trace of cold sweat penetrated from his head.

Without treatment options, the condition worsens at an extraordinary rate.

Now it is not easy to sit here and listen to my father.

Do you really hate him in your heart?

To be honest, I once thought that it would be possible without this father.