Chapter 94: mother's legacy

on the street,

A middle-aged couple seems to be discussing something, walking and discussing something.

Ma Hong frowned deeply and said to his wife beside him as he walked:

"Mom is my only son, and this house must not be abandoned. In the future, when our son gets married, won't we also use the house?"

Between the words, his eyes dodged a bit.

His wife Feng Mei glared at him angrily, and pushed the glasses on the bridge of her nose with her hand:

"Just that broken house, I'm not going to clean it up! I'm going to you!"

"It's not that you don't know, she walked in the room, and the smell in it still stinks!"

Ma Hongshen's momentum quickly weakened:

"I didn't even tell you to clean up!"

"Then what do you mean? We all know that there were people who died in that house, and it was bad enough and troublesome enough. I usually have enough time to take care of my son, and I am also busy with the funeral. You can handle this house as you please. What's the matter with you, I won't care anyway."

"What are you talking about, it's not someone else who died, it's our mother!"

"What did I say? Your reaction is so big! It's just like your filial piety. My daughter-in-law is not filial? If you die, you will die. There is nothing I can't say. I will work hard and work hard from beginning to end. what?"

There was some reluctance between the two of them talking.

Neither seemed willing to clean up the house where my mother lived.

Hearing Feng Mei's words, Ma Hong was silent for a while.

A few days ago, my mother, who suffered from Alzheimer's, died suddenly, leaving only the house where she lived.

Mother's funeral is to be held, and the house she left behind needs to be cleaned up and used.

After all, my family is not very wealthy in the first place, so don't want an extra house for nothing.

But facing the extremely dirty room and the messy and smelly relics left in the room, the husband and wife were reluctant to clean up.

Usually at home, he listens to his wife more.

Now I just asked tentatively, and the other party's reaction was so intense.

Immediately, the idea of ​​asking his wife to tidy up the house was dismissed in his mind.

When my mother left, it was in the house, and it was really so bad that I didn't want to go.

The two were relatively speechless and walked down the street.

I saw a Su's funeral company on the side of the road.

Ma Hong was stunned, as if he had an idea, and said quickly:

"The house must be cleaned up. Now the funeral company has the service of sorting out the relics. If we order one, they are professional and definitely capable."

"Row!"

Feng Mei looked at Su's funeral company not far away, hesitated, and nodded.

After all, it is the only legacy.

Now the house price has risen sharply, although my mother-in-law's house is a little old, it is still valuable.

Packing up, whether it's sold or lived in, it's all good.