Chapter 105: Heartbreaking!

Su's funeral company.

The cold message on the phone was the last text message Jiang Yan sent before his death.

A few words were her last words to the world.

According to the information on the system, her lifespan is still so long.

Even Su Chen felt that this service would be delayed indefinitely, but he didn't expect the change to happen so quickly.

Recalling the package Jiang Yan chose at this moment, Su Chen instantly understood why she chose the service.

......

In a certain community, several cars with flashing traffic lights were parked in a unit building.

People from the Patrol Bureau continued to enter and exit the building, and the cordon was pulled up to prevent anyone from approaching.

now,

On the floor, at the door of Jiang Yan's room, several patrolmen followed Director Tan in.

The forensic doctor stood aside with a look of embarrassment.

In the living room, a slender figure was lying in a pool of blood, the turbid blood stained the dust on the ground, and the dark red fruit knife was being held in the hands of the deceased.

It was Jiang Yan.

At this moment, an elderly woman was kneeling in front of her corpse expressionlessly.

As if guarding the corpse, he didn't move Jiang Yan.

He just knelt there quietly, looking at Jiang Yan's appearance.

When I got closer, I could find that the old man's body was trembling a little, and there were tears flashing on his face that didn't fluctuate.

The smell of blood spread throughout the room, and everyone present could smell it.

The forensic doctor wanted to examine the corpse, but saw the old man standing by and it was not easy to get close.

No matter what they said, the old man didn't seem to hear it.

Staring closely at her daughter's icy body,

She seemed to be shaking slightly all over her body.

see.

Director Tan took a deep breath and looked closer to the past with complicated eyes.

He squatted beside the old man in the front half, and his tone was as low and soft as possible:

"Hello, I'm the director of Qingyang County Patrol Bureau, Tan Lin!"

The voice fell.

The old man, who had never responded, seemed to be attracted by this sentence.

Those turbid eyes trembled and slowly looked at Bureau Tan.

The folds on his face outline the traces of the ruthless years, and the old man looked at Bureau Tan with a blank expression.

Immediately afterwards, Bureau Tan hurriedly said:

"We express our great regret and understanding about your daughter's affairs, but now we have to examine her body, okay?"

Deliberately low voice, got into the old man's ears.

She looked down at the daughter in front of her, then nodded and stood up from the ground with difficulty.

With the help of Director Tan, he slowly moved to the side.

He didn't speak the whole time, and the atmosphere of the whole scene was extremely depressing.