Chapter 64: No rabbits, no eagles

Zhong Youcai didn't expect that his grandson still had such a side, which made him feel scared.

Lying on the hospital bed, looking weakly at the back of his departure, the tears in his eyes seemed to be drained and could not be secreted.

How did you love your grandson so much, how did you become like this?

In terms of the degree of love and investment, I am a bit more concerned than his father, and now I am lying on the hospital bed, and he is actually being...

Hate it?

That's right, that look is disgust.

When he was a child, he could be considered to be dragged up by his own feces and urine. As a person who loves face, he was willing to wash diapers and carry feces for him.

Regardless of the jokes between the neighbors, he loves his grandson so much.

Now that I don't need his care, I just want to say a few more words, but I have changed my expectations?

This sudden change made Zhong Youcai feel endless loneliness and loneliness!

Unexpectedly, he really became a useless burden in their eyes.

It is indeed old!

As the back figure in the ward left, the door was tightly closed.

Zhong Youcai was left alone in this ward, lying down.

"Ugh!"

He sighed heavily, thinking about it carefully, his son didn't come to visit him once even though he was busy.

Unexpectedly, raising a child to prevent old age, when I am old, I still have no hope.

You have worked hard all your life, for your family, for your loved ones, but in the end, did you get such a result?

......

On the other side, in the hospital corridor.

After Zhong Jiayou walked out of the ward, he hurriedly walked over to the two people who took pictures and checked the photos they had taken secretly.

This is the key factor that affects whether you can set up your own character. In any case, you must ensure that these photos are uploaded quickly and expose yourself!

As long as it is exposed, then there will be a back and forth echo on the Internet with the previous resignation of work!

In this way, wanting the heat is only a matter of minutes.

After checking, the two of them are indeed of professional level.

From the angle of this candid shot, it is difficult for people to find that this is a deliberately posed shot, there is no flaw, and the shot is more realistic. In order to take a photo, I deliberately turned sideways. They shot it very accurately, and even the action was captured. .

Especially the photo of the grandfather and grandson clasping their hands together is extremely real, and the close-up is perfect.

The photos are satisfied, the next step is to find a way to send these photos and documents.

Looking at the two in front of him, Zhong Jiayou hurriedly asked again:

"I sent the manuscript to the two of you before, and now I have the photos. Do you know what to do next?"

"Hey, don't worry, we will let this matter be published in the newspaper tomorrow, and it will be on the hot search!"

The two of them smiled and expressed their peace of mind.