Chapter 3: Compete for demolition money

In the small courtyard.

Just after Chu Guozhong sent Su Chen away, he received a call.

"Hey, Chu Guozhong, I heard you went to the hospital? Don't tell me, the old monitor, about such a big deal!"

It was called by an old comrade-in-arms. I heard that Chu Guozhong was admitted to the hospital, and expressed concern.

After picking up the phone, Chu Guozhong calmed down and said calmly:

"Old monitor, don't worry, my body is very tough! It's just some minor problems, I'll be fine after two days of training!"

"Damn, we can't stand the toss at our age, so pay attention to your health!"

soon.

One after another, the comrades-in-arms called, without exception, they were all old comrades who fought side by side in the past!

Once someone knew that he went to the hospital, the news immediately spread to the entire comrades-in-arms group.

"Old Chu, don't worry, I will immediately arrange the best doctor in the country to treat you!"

"Brother Chu, you terrified me, how did you go to the hospital so well? If you hadn't blocked the bullet for me, I would have lost my life! If you have anything, just tell me. !"

"Little Chu, let's get together some time later. We haven't seen each other for many years! When you entered the hospital, everyone was very worried. Get together and report to each other that they are safe!"

The voices of the old comrades echoed in my ears, like a warm current rippling in my heart.

However, at this moment, Chu Guozhong was heartbroken.

What he misses most is these old comrades who lived and died together and fought on the battlefield together, but he couldn't tell them the news of his illness, lest these old fellows be sad.

Chu Guozhong held back his old tears:

"Old Liu, don't worry, the doctor said it was just a minor problem! I don't need to trouble you!"

"Xiaocheng, after all these years, you have never forgotten just one bullet. You are a brother in the trenches. It should save your life. Don't mention this kind of trivial matter in the future!"

"Well, well, you have to take care of yourself too, and when we get together, have a good drink with you! Let's talk about our heroic deeds back then, haha!"

After hanging up the phone, Chu Guozhong's expression seemed to be a bit more miserable.

Don't swear in front of the bottle, the hero feels golden in the twilight.

Although his heart was still in the hot air of the year, his body didn't allow it.

At this time, his eyes were still on his mobile phone, and he saw the information column, and there were a lot of newly received text messages.

Opening it, Chu Guozhong almost fainted in anger.

Eldest son: Dad, I'm the eldest son in the family. I'll take care of everything in the family. Besides, the eldest son inherits every family. The demolition money should be given to me!

Second son: I'm really unlucky. After I dropped out of school, you can see how hard I have worked in the society for so many years. Now I can't help it. You are my father. You can't see death. Don't save! Give me 3 million demolition funds, and I will definitely be able to make a comeback. As soon as I make money, you can rest assured that I will return it to you as soon as possible! As long as three years, I will pay you ten times after three years!