"That's right, my dad didn't know the situation, so he slapped me when he came up. You see so many people watching!"

Chapters repeat, waiting for correction to nod again and again and complain.

Seeing that the three of them were talking and laughing, the people around them lost their interest and dispersed in different directions.

There is no lively thing, you can only be busy with each other.

Seeing this, Xu Bai blushed.

Stubbornly said:

"This slap is a reminder for you! You can't touch a single finger when it's out of the ordinary! Don't hug next time. After all, everyone's children have grown up, so you have to take the initiative to keep your distance!"

"Of course I know, but they came back from there, and the way we salute is different!"

Chapters repeat, waiting for corrections to continue explaining.

He greeted his father with a blank eye and glared at him:

"When you go back to our Dragon Kingdom, just follow the rules of our Dragon Kingdom. Don't make any mistakes. You are not a crooked fruit person. What kind of foreign affairs are you trying to make?"

The voice fell.

Li Han, who was on the side, also nodded quickly, expressing his agreement with this sentence. After all, he is from the Dragon Kingdom, so naturally he would not understand their crooked fruit, so he deliberately brought it here. sheep) style?

In this regard, the chapters are repeated, and there is not much to say when waiting for corrections:

"Oh, I see!"

"We're here, let's go?"

Li Han looked up at the towering unit building and interrupted the conversation between the two.

After all, you are also a guest, so you can't finish reception outside here, right?

Looking at the father and uncle who appeared in front of him, the chapters were repeated, waiting for the correction to ignore his words, instead he frowned and quickly asked:

"By the way, Dad, why are you here?"

"I'll come and see you, okay?"

Xu Bo asked coldly.

Hit him directly.

Chapters repeat, waiting for correction to nod helplessly:

"Okay, why not? It's too late for me to warmly welcome you! Just in time, I'm going to find you, what's the matter with your mother? Listen to my mother, you've done a great job this time, and you'll take it as soon as you get angry. Marriage certificate, you said that you are not too young, why are you still doing this?"

"Not small, but not too big. If it doesn't fit, it will be divided!"

When Xu Bo mentioned this matter, he felt a little guilty.

Deliberately divert attention.

The voice was also a little weaker.

"It's not suitable? It's almost half of my life, what's not suitable? The son is married, so you can leave when you say it?"

Chapters repeat, waiting to be corrected is somewhat unbelievable.

After all, the relationship between the father and the two before, although there were some fights and quarrels, but the two never talked about divorce. This is also the happiness of children. Even in their hearts, they want to be able to find a real relationship like their parents. love, marriage.