He got dressed and walked to the previous breakfast shop.

Still a breakfast.

Eating on the side alone, it was relatively quiet in the early morning, and there were no guests.

At this time, the conversation between the shop assistant and the boss came to my ears.

"I haven't seen that person for the past two days!"

"Which who?"

"It's the man who always buys breakfast first."

"If you don't say it, I forgot, yes, I haven't been here for a few days."

...

Su Chen listened, but didn't pay much attention.

After eating breakfast, the whole person feels more comfortable.

When I returned to the store, the sky was completely bright.

【Ding! The detection is suitable for the target of the package, please confirm the host, and then the advertisement can be sent! 】

As soon as I entered the store, the sound of the system rang.

Rare, the system actively seeks customers.

Su Chen didn't hesitate, and hurriedly checked.

【Xu Bai】

Wealth Indicator: Ordinary.

Recommended service: Unknown at this time.

At present, personal information and related information can be viewed.

...

Finding new customers for trading is Su Chen's current goal, but some unexpected systems are so sensible.

Look at this strange name that appears on the list.

Without too much hesitation, check your profile directly!

[Customer name: Xu Bai

Status: employee of a company

Remaining lifespan: three days

Personal assets: temporarily unable to determine.

Family relationship: son - Xu Gu, daughter - Xu Jin;

Recommended service: temporarily unable to determine! 】

......

It came suddenly, and this information was a little strange.

Wealth has always been undetermined, and the recommended service cannot be determined. It seems that this customer has encountered something.

Affect your own property?

The customer resources provided by the system are only the first step of testing. If you agree, it will immediately arrange an opportunity to start with customers and provide advertising services.

If Gu wants to make further purchase orders, he has to do it himself.

The wishes of the customers themselves are also very important.

Therefore, the fault tolerance rate of this first step is still very high, so there is no need to worry too much.

send!

As soon as Su Chen's thoughts moved, the system responded in time:

[Successfully selected customers, push service will be carried out later! 】

Customers don't come to the door, and the system assists them to help them find customers, which is very comfortable.

It just so happened that Su Chen was also preparing to welcome customers, working **** a few orders, trying to improve his strength.