Looking back at the beginning of the whole thing, from the first time I caught the trio upstairs, I thought that after sending them to the patrol station, this matter was over. Nothing will change, at least for a while.

But who would have thought that they would appear again at Lin Zhenzhen's wedding?

It is not difficult for Inhumans to quickly recover their injuries by means of means.

However, it is not so simple to come out of the patrol bureau clearly.

After coming out so arrogantly, he immediately clings to Jiro.

From the Ono trio to Jiro, and then to being beaten at the wedding, the existence of the Maharaja was brought out.

Does all this really have nothing to do with it?

Su Chen's pupils tightened, the whole thing was too coincidental, everything had nothing to do with him, and everything was fueled by him.

The mysterious bureau does not appear, and as soon as it appears, it is the end.

Seriously terrified.

It's like there is an invisible big hand in the mysterious bureau, arbitrarily arranging and laying out.

Whether it is Old Qin or himself, they may be in the game.

Every move, go with the flow, but inadvertently, has already entered the game.

In this way, these coincidences can be explained.

......

After leaving Su's funeral company.

Qin Lao and Bao'er did not leave in a hurry, but found a night stall and sat on the side of the road.

Take advantage of the silence of the night and admire the moon.

Qin Lao took a sip of tea and said with a smile:

"This Mr. Su is not simple. He is Lin Yu's friend, and he has good potential and trump cards. With time, he will definitely become a master. The old man is still thinking of forcing him to show his true skills. I never thought, Under the fatal threat, this kid still has a trump card. It's too bearable, this old man admires it!"

"Elder Qin, what should I do?"

Bao'er asked thoughtfully.

With big clear eyes, he stared straight at Old Qin.

"Everyone is buried, everything is easy to say. Since you don't enter my bureau, everything will be natural after that. Boss, we won't report the situation for the time being!"

Qin Lao said indifferently.

Saying that, he took another sip of tea.

There was a rare firmness in his eyes.

Looking at Old Qin, Bao'er nodded with a complicated expression:

"got it!"

"The movement of the Kou people has slowed down during this time, and it seems that something is brewing. There are also some strange movements in the Inhuman Realm, which makes people panic. The old man is quite looking forward to it."

"It's not necessarily a big deal."

"Hope it!"

......

Silent all night, until the sky is bright.

Su Chen's eyes were very round, and he sat up from the bed. Since there was no way to continue sleeping, he had to get up and do something to pass the time.