Camp Nightwing

Reader as Theodore Rossi
(Cindy bleeds on the hand-bone in this version)

"He's here! He's here!" Ziggy says to you. Counselor Tommy has gone mad and started murdering campers. She grabs your hand and begins running into camp. You follow her into the Science and Nature building, locking the door behind you.

"Did we lose him?" she asks, panicking.

"Yeah, I think so. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" you ask her, noticing the blood on her face and tank top.

"It's not my blood. It's Gary's," she replies, "and yours?"

"Um... Sean, Jesse, Rod, Stacey."

"Shadysiders, it's the curse," she says. Your eyes grow wide.

"The witch..." you whisper. The door rattles and you both jump. You both look up over the counter as a hand punches the window next to the door. Tommy's hand sticks through and unlocks the door.

"Theo.." Ziggy whispers. She grabs you hand in fear.

"Shh," you sit back down. The door opens and you can hear Tommy's footsteps, "Go."

She crawls under the next counter and you follow. Just as you make it to the other side, glass breaks. You both sit side by side, her hand clutching yours.

"Theo!" she whispers. You look over and a snake is slithering right towards you. The glass must have been from the snake tank. She hides her head in your shoulder as the snake slithers over her food, "Ahhh! Ahh!"

"Ziggy!" she is ripped from your side, up over the counter. You turn to see Tommy holding her by her hair. He throws her off the counter and goes to hit her with his axe. Before he can hit her, you get in the way. A searing pain burns through the back of your calf, "Run!"

She doesn't move, not wanting to leave you, "Run! Don't worry about me!"

He lifts you up by your neck and you see Ziggy run off before he throws you through the building window. You black out.

When you come to, you hear screaming. It's Ziggy and Cindy.

You stand up fast, losing balance from the lose of blood. You take your shirt off, ripping it into strips and tying them around your wound, "Gah!"

Once you've wrapped your leg, you head off towards the sound.

"What do you want, Sarah Fier?" you hear Cindy yell. You jog off the camp grounds, towards the Hanging Tree, "You want this? You can have it!"

You get closer and closer, "Just let my sister live! Just let my sister live!"

When you go into the clearing, where the Hanging Tree is, Cindy is running at Tommy.

"Ahh!" Ziggy screams. She is running off towards you. Luckily you catch her before another killer does, "Theo!"

Before you can say anything, another killer stabs you, "Ahhh!"

Ziggy backs up as you face the killer, an ugly man with a knife. Before he can stab you again, you grab his arm and punch him in the face. He drops the knife. You wrestle him to the ground.

"Ziggy! Ziggy! The knife!" you shout as you try to keep him pinned. She picks up the knife and runs to help you. But before she can stab him, he disappears like magic, "what... what the fuck?"

Ziggy stands up and turns, "Cindy! Cindy!"

You get up and see Cindy, lying on the ground. She's been sliced a bit, but you immediately get down on the ground, starting CPR.

"1... 2... 3... 4... 5... Ziggy?" you ask while doing compressions.

"Y-yeah?" she sobs.

"I need you to tilt her head back.... and when I say, plug her nose and blow into her mouth twice... okay?" you tell her.

"O-okay," she sniffles.

"27... 28... 29... 30... now," she does as told and you continue compressions, "1... 2... 3... 4... 5..."

"Theo... Theo, why isn't she waking up?" Ziggy cries

"13... 14... 15... Come on, Cindy... come on!" you grunt. Ziggy cries even more, "28... 29... 30... again."

She does it again, this time... she wakes up, gasping for breath. You stop compressions, a sigh of relief.

"Oh, Cindy! Cindy!" Ziggy cries. In the distance, you hear sirens. Someone is coming to help.

"Someone's on the way, Cindy... just hold on," you tell her. She grabs Ziggy's hand.

***

"Where, where did you take him?!?" you hear Ziggy shouting. When the ambulances and police arrived, they took Cindy first. Ziggy followed Cindy to the ambulance but didn't go with her. She went to find you, "No, I'm fine! Tell me where he is!"

"Zig!" you call out weakly. She hears your voice.

"Theo?!"

"Over.. here!" you call. An oxygen mask sits over your mouth and nose. You were still losing blood and now it's fully hit you. You're very weak and hurting. Ziggy finds you on a stretcher.

"Theo! Theo!" she cries. She kisses you on the forehead, "I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry."

"It's okay... it's not your fault," you tell her. She grasps your hand.

"It's time for him to go," two paramedics say to her.

"I want her to come with," you tell them.

"She's not—-"

"I want her to come with! Let her come with!" you scream. Ziggy just looks at the paramedics with wide eyes, not knowing you were going to create a scene. They just usher her into the ambulance with you, "Are you okay?"

She laughs.

"What's so funny?" you ask. She tears up a bit too.

"You're worried about me... I'm fine, Theo. Thanks to you," she smiles.

"Good," you answer. You begin to lose vision, "Ziggy?"

"I'm right here, I'm right here," she says.

"I... I can't see," you say. One paramedic hears and comes to check on you. Your vision goes out completely, "Ziggy! I can't see! I can't see you!"

"Shhh, shhh, I'm still here," she cooes. The paramedic begins to give you a sedative.

"Ziggy! Ziggy..."

"It's okay, Theo... It's gonna be okay... I love you..."