Press Day

Reader as Charlie Redding (character in ST is Adrian Fraser)

"Please welcome todays panelists: Millie Bobby Brown, Noah Schnapp, Sadie Sink, and Charlie Redding!" the announcer says. The crowd cheers as you wave. You sit next to Sadie, with Millie and Noah next to her, "We're going to go ahead and open the floor for questions. So if you'd like to ask them a question, you can start a line behind the microphone."

People in the crowd begin to get up from their seats and make their way to the front.

"Okay, go ahead," the announcer starts, motioning for the first person to speak.

"Hi, this question is for Noah, was Will's sexuality planned from the beginning?" the person asks. You look down the table to Noah.

"I wouldn't necessarily say that, cause they were middle schoolers when the series started. But he definitely has grown up and you know, learned a lot about himself," Noah answers.

"Okay, thank you."

"Millie, how did it feel, wearing the shaved wig over your head?" the next person asks. The crowd laughs a little.

"Uh, it was different, cause a normal wig has actual hair," she starts, "but it was fine, the worst part was actually just getting the darn thing on. Every time the stylists would poke me, they would just say 'I love you' cause they would poke me a lot."

The crowd laughs and the person walks away for the next one to come up, "This is a question for all of you: what was your favorite part of filming season 4?"

You all look at each other, Millie motioning you to start, "I would say my favorite part was filming in the Upside Down. The set is just amazing and it's a world that I'm glad I got to take part in, like this series I mean."

"Yeah, I would say, being in the wires was my favorite for this season," Sadie smiles, making the crowd laugh, "I've never been in the wires before so that was a cool thing to experience, as an actress."

"I enjoyed working with all of the other number kids this season. Martie Blair is such a little sweetheart and the other kids as well, but it was fun to film and really see into Eleven's backstory," Millie explains.

"I would say filming with Eduardo was my favorite, his character is so funny, it took us so many tries because his lines just made us all break down laughing," Noah says. The crowd murmurs in agreement.

"Who is your favorite Stranger Things couple pair? Like Madrian (Max and Adrian ship name), Mileven, Jopper?" another person asks at the mic.

"Oh, that's a really good one," Millie comments.

"Personally, I think Max and Adrian's ship name should be Aax, but that's just me," you say, making the crowd hysterical.

"Aax is better than Madrian," Noah agrees, "it's more aggressive and I like it."

"Of course you do," Millie says sarcastically.

"Do you not like it?" Sadie questions the brunette.

"I mean, I just don't think it works as well. Like for each couple, there's one ship name that doesn't work. Mike and Eleven, it's Eike. Joyce and Hopper, it's Hoyce. Max and Adrian, I would say it's Aax," Millie points out.

Noah starts laughing, "No, no, no, now I'm team Eike!"

The crowd goes wild.

"I'm team Aax and team Hoyce," you say.

"Oh yeah, team Hoyce for sure," Sadie joins in, all of you teasing Millie with the bad ship names.

"Well, I'm team Eike then, I guess," she sighs.

"Who do you guys ship together off set?" the next person asks.

"I mean, Finn and Gaten both have girlfriends but they are kinda private about it. Jake and Millie I would say," Sadie starts.

"Yeah, Noah, get a girlfriend," Millie taunts. The crowd laughs.

"Wow, thanks Millie," he scoffs playfully, "I know who I ship off set... but they're not official."

"Who?" Millie asks confused. Noah giggles cause he knows he shouldn't say anything.

"Charlie and Sadieeee," he says in a high-pitched voice. Sadie turns away, blushing as you put your hand to your forehead. Everyone in the audience "oo's".

"Is there a little something going on here, Charlie?" the announcer asks. You look at Sadie who is just a blushing mess.

"There might be, there might not be," you say in a neutral tone.

"Oh, there's definitely something going on," Millie says, but not into the mic.

"Millie!" Sadie shrieks.

"What you guys aren't fooling anyone!" she exclaims. The crowd goes insane, so much so that you can't hear anything. Sadie leans over to you.

"Well, this would be a great time to tell everyone," she whispers.

"Let's wait, we don't have to say anything now just because Millie and Noah are pressuring us," you whisper back.

"Okay," she smiles.

"All right, let's settle down and move on to the next question."