Press Day Part 2

Reader as Charlie Redding (character in ST is Adrian Fraser)

"Charlie, the limo is here," your sister, Talia, tells you. It's premiere night for Season 4 of Stranger Things. You wear a simple white turtleneck with a black blazer over it (kind of like Jake Bongiovi's outfit from the premiere). You walk to the front of the house, where your body guards are waiting at the door.

"See you later, Talls," you tell your sister, giving her a hug.

"Have fun," she smiles, closing the door behind you. Your body guards walk with you to the limo, although there is no paparazzi staked out at your house currently. They open the door for you and you climb inside.

"Hey, love," Sadie greets you inside the limo. She wears a full white suit.

"Hi," you smile. You give her a peck on the lips as the limo begins to drive.

"I was thinking..." she starts, "tonight we could make it official?"

Your eyes widen, "yeah, yeah, of course."

You are slightly surprised she wants to make it known to the world. You've been secretly dating for about 6 months, only telling immediate family and the Duffer Brothers, of course. The other cast members don't even know, which is why they always ship you two together at press events.

"Are you comfortable with that? We can wait," she says.

"No, I'm comfortable, just surprised," you explain. Privacy has always been important to Sadie and she made that clear when you started dating. You admire that about her, wanting to keep things out of the spotlight. It's been kept hidden pretty well, although fans have speculated and they will go nuts when they find out.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about the other day, when we did that event with Millie and Noah," Sadie explains, "I just want to be able to hold your hand on the red carpet tonight."

You smile, "That sounds wonderful."

"Okay," she smiles, grabbing your arm and nuzzling up against you. The limo slows down as you approach the red carpet. Flashing cameras and screaming fans wait outside the limo. Both of you wait for the body guards to clear a path from the car to the carpet.

"Miss Sink?" the body guard holds his hand out to her.

"Thank you," she says, taking his hand and stepping out into the light.

"Sadie! Sadie!" fans scream. She waits as you get out of the limo as well, "Charlie! Charlie!"

"Ready?" you ask as the body guard shuts the door to the limo. She nods and takes your hand. Fans notice and begin to go wild.

"Charlie! Sadie! They're holding hands!" you hear fans scream. You slowly make your way to the red carpet, posing for cameras with Sadie.

"Charlie, Charlie! Over here!" a photographer shouts. You turn to look in the direction of the voice, but it's hard to tell with all of the other noises and cameras flashing.

"Sadie! Sadie! I love you!"

Sadie lets go of your hand and turns, putting it on your chest instead. You then wrap your arm around her waist, as more cameras flash.

"Oh my god! Sadie and Charlie!!"

You turn to see Millie and her boyfriend, Jake, also taking pictures together. Millie turns and spots you two together.

"Oh my god! This is unbelievable!" she exclaims, walking over to the two, "you're messing with me right?"

"Nope," Sadie smiles.

"We're official," you tell her. She squeals and grabs Sadie's hands, both of them jumping around. Millie gives her a big hug.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you two!" she exclaims. Jake reaches around the girls and gives you a high-five. A photographer comes over and the four of you pose for the cameras.

All of you move down the red carpet and onto the next part, seeing the fans. This is your favorite part. You love to take pictures with the fans and interact with them.

"Charlie! Charlie!" you hear screams. You take a sharpie out from your suit jacket and begin to sign posters and other merchandise for the fans.

"Can I get a picture?" one person shouts.

"Yes, of course!" you take their phone, turning around to snap a couple of pictures together.

"Thank you, Charlie!" the person screams. You give hugs, take pictures, and sign everything. It's chaotic, but you love it.

After the premiere, Sadie goes back to your house with you. The next morning you wake up with her on your chest. You reach over and pull your phone off the charger. You go onto the news app to see these headlines.

SADIE SINK AND CHARLIE REDDING SPOTTED HOLDING HANDS AT STRANGER THINGS PREMIERE

SADIE SINK AND CHARLIE REDDING DATING???

RED CARPET EXCLUSIVE: CHARLIE REDDING AND SADIE SINK WALK RED CARPET TOGETHER

STRANGER THINGS FANS ASTONISHED TO SEE FAVORITE CHARACTERS HOLDING HANDS ON RED CARPET

SECOND REAL-LIFE STRANGER THINGS COUPLE?