Chap 21 - Drive/Supplements

Start from the beginning

As I reached the dining room I only saw Mr and Mrs Kim sitting there.

Y/n: Good Morning.

Mrs Kim: Morning Y/n. It's nice to see you up so early. The boys take so long to get ready.

Mr Kim: Good Morning Y/nie. You look nice.

Y/n: Thank you. (slight smile but still cold tone)

(6:50 AM)

The boys began coming down one by one. (just imagine everyone replied to them)

Jin: Good Morning everyone.

Namjoon: Morning guys

Hobi: Rise and Shine people!! Good Morning!!

JK: Good Morning.

Tae: Hello. Let's eat!!

Jin: We have to wait for Jimin and Yoongi, Tae.

Tae: But Jimin takes hours to get ready and Yoongi Hyung sleeps like he is dead.

Jimin: I Do Not! / Yoongi: You were saying Taehyung *Glares*

Tae: *nervous smile* hehe... I was just saying to wait for you hyungie *innocent but nervous smile*

Y/n: Aishh just sit down and start eating. You'll be late. (Means it but also trying to save Tae from angry Yoongi XD)

Jin: What do you mean? You are going with us.

Y/n: hahaha (sarcastic) No way!

Suga: And why not?

Y/n: Look you guys are the innocent and cool school heartthrobs, while I am the cold and 'stay-away-from-me' kid.

Jimin: And so?

RM: What's your point?

Y/n: People generally think I'm rude and obnoxious judging from my body language and especially since I'm silent most of the time so firstly, that will not be good for whatever 'angelic' reputation you have in school and secondly, you have a bazillion fan girls who will be ready to murder me.

JK: Well. For the first point, we don't care whatever people think about you so it doesn't matter.

Tae: And for the second, we won't let them do anything to you.

Y/n: It's not me I'm worried about though...

Jimin: Huh? What do you mean?

Y/n: Forget it. Anyways, My assistant will be bringing my bike and I will be going myself.

Mrs Kim: Aren't you too young to drive Y/n-ah?

Y/n: No. Back in the US, you can get a learner's permit when you are 15 and you get your official license when you are 16 or 18 depending on your driving skills. So I have actually been driving for 3 years now.

Jin: Wah that's cool. But you better not drive recklessly.

Y/n: Haha, You have not seen me drive.

Mr Kim: He is right though. You better be careful.

Mrs Kim: Yes. If you are not careful, I'm gonna have to force you to get with them

Y/n: Jeez ok. Chill.

(7:00 AM) (school starts at 9 BTW)

*Phone rings*