Chap 8 (he is.../ I am...)

Previously...

Yoongi: W-wha-t? Is that what you meant by what happens every time you eat when you were talking to your friend?

Y/n: Yes now can you please leave? (back to her very cold tone)

Yoongi: (standing there in shock)

Before I could say anything, Y/n kicked me out of the room.

Y/n Pov:

I was still a bit shaken up about the fact that Yoongi knows...

Now Still Y/n Pov:

I was still shooketh about the fact that Yoongi knows. (sigh) So much has happened in just two days, and I arrived after half of the first day passed and the second one isn't even finished yet.

I decided to call Irti, Shano, and Dulli. Firstly because I needed someone to talk to and secondly because I told Irti that I would tell him later.

I messaged Shano:

OM... (On Message)

Y/n: Yo Butthead, How are you?

Shano: I am great you fatass. How is it going?

Y/n: I'll tell you on call. Get the other two dickheads as well and then I'll tell you guys together.

5 minutes later..................

Shano: Ohk... So I finally got them here.

Y/n: Give me a sec and I'll audio call you on skype.

Shano: Sure.

I wanted to audio call them because didn't want them to get worried if I suddenly started crying.

I called and she finally picked up.

OTP...

Dulli: Yo Bitch.

Irti: HEY Nyxieeeee

{Nyx (Night)/Phenyx(A gem of the sea) are nicknames only your friends and 'they' call/called you. The reason there are two is that there is one for each of your two personalities. At one point you are bright as a glistening gem and sometimes you are dark as the black night itself}

Shano: HALLO (*hello)

(All three of them spoke at the same time)

Y/n: (Chuckles lightly) Yo!

Irti: So...... Did you have breakfast?

Y/n: (Sigh) Yeah I did. Not sure anything stayed inside though.

Dulli: What are you guys talking about? 

Y/n: Well, I decided not to eat with them because I didn't want 'it' to happen in front of them but this stupid piece of shit decided to call me on the breakfast table and started shouting at me for not eating and apparently he was shouting so loud that everyone heard him. Luckily most of them did not know English but one of them did and he caught me. I decided that since I was caught, I would just grab an apple. After I sat down one of them questioned me and I told him that I'm not hungry so I would just eat that. He started to say stuff like 'I'm gonna call your friend and ask him to give you another rap session' and while I was going to respond to him all of them started putting food in my plate and then he stayed back home to make sure I would finish everything and when I finally finished I got up to leave but then ran to the joined kitchen and started too puke, luckily it was just the two of us. He brought me to my room and forced me to tell him and when I told him he was just stuck where he was standing, in shock and I kicked him out and now I am calling you guys. (deep breath)