Chap 12 (accept?)

Previously...

Your stupid author doesn't know what to put here so I'll just tell you that the last three episodes have described all three POV's (Y/n, BTS/ Mr. Kim/ Mrs. Park, Mr. Choi/ Dulli/ Irti/ Shano) on the situation and we will be continuing from when the phone call ended.

Now Y/n Pov:

After the call ended I realized where I was and quickly put up my cold face but I could feel myself sinking back into that black hole again so I just got up and was about to leave when.....

Jin grabbed my wrist. I turned around to look at him and he looked... scared or shocked? I could feel his grip loosen on my arm so I was about to go but then...

Mrs. Park said:

Y/s/m (Mrs. Park): Y/n is everything ok?

Y/n: (fake smiles; cold tone) Everything is just fine Mrs. Park. 

Jk: What just happened?

Y/n: Don't worry about it, It's nothing concerning you. 

RM: Is the Dulli guy ok? Also, what happened to him?

I was getting tired of all of their questions and didn't want to fall into the hole in front of them so:

Y/n: I assure you RM-shii, It is none of your business (slow; emotionless tone) (really small gap) (Looks at Jin)

I could feel that I was going to fall any second so I did the first thing any human would do out of reflexes:

Y/n: Jin-shii let me go, please (came out like a whisper) 

Jin Pov:

I don't know why but I didn't want to let Y/n's hand go. I felt like if I let her go now, I would never be able to see her again. When she turned around to look at me, all I saw were empty brown orbs.  Everyone started to ask her questions but I still didn't let her hand go. After she talked to RM, she turned around and looked at me and said, barely audible:

Y/n: Jin-shii let me go, please

She sounded so broken that I felt like I wanted to kill the person who was behind her being this way. I felt a spark inside me that told me that I have to protect her no matter what. And I did the next thing that came to my mind. I promised to myself *I will protect you Y/n. I don't know what's wrong but I will fix you.*

But she just shook my hand off hers and went upstairs. In a hurry, she even forgot her phone on the table.

BTS, Mr. Kim, Mrs. Park Pov:

Taehyung: She is not ok. I mean she looked like she would faint any second. I wonder who that Dulli guy is and what he means to her. 

Jk: Yeah. Whatever happened really seemed to freak her out.

Jimin: Yeah that dark tone and those eyes terrified me. 

RM: Whatever just happened, she did not take it well. She was blaming herself for something.

J-Hope: whatever just happened, I just hope that she is ok.

I (Jin) got out of my shock and said.

Jin: When she looked at me, her eyes seemed... empty. Like an empty, dark room. It was terrifying.

Suga who was silent until now just got up and went upstairs.