Chap 3-part 3 (back?)

Previously...

Irti: haha... uncle you are right. These two 'love birds are really stupid. (trying to lighten the mood.

Now: Y/N Pov:

*I can't believe he's sending me back. I came inside my room and fell down crying with my back against the door. I was afraid, afraid of being left alone, afraid of the past repeating. All those days, I wanted, so badly to forget, were coming back at me. All those memories, all of that pain, everything I have been trying to escape from came rushing back at me. I felt like doing 'it' again. As I reached out to grab 'it' from my drawer, I heard a knock on the door. I quickly wiped my tears and opened it and saw Dulli, seeing him made me feel better but at the same time, I remembered that going back meant leaving him behind as well. I was snapped out of my thoughts.*

Dulli Pov:

*I went to Y/ns room and knocked on the door. She opened it and I could tell that she cried as her eyes were puffy and red and so was her nose. She looked so adorable, like a little baby. I felt even angrier and disappointed when I saw her. I can't believe that dad would do this to her. After so many years, she finally started to let down her walls a little. She looked so empty and by the state of her hair I could tell that she had been gripping and pulling at it and she had been trying to control herself because her nails were dug into her palms and there were small cuts on her palm because of that. She was in deep thought and her eyes were getting watery like she was going to cry so I decided to snap her out of it.*

Dulli: Y/n? Y/n! (shakes her a bit)

Y/n: Oh.. Uh ye-ah? Sorry.  I was jus-t thin-nking umm...

Dulli: Hey, It's no problem. It's okay. May I come in? Like, can we talk?

Y/n oh... uh... yeah. Of course.

*She got a hold of herself and went back to her cold self(sigh).* 

Dulli: I'm not gonna beat around the bush. Do you give your consent to going back or are you just going because dad is forcing you? Be honest.

Y/n: I- well I-uh...

Dulli: I am going to take that as a no. Well, I am talking to dad and you are not going anywhere if you don't wa-

Y/n: NO- You can't talk to dad.

Dulli: But-

Y/n: No. He has done a lot for me and I guess it's time for payback. He gave me love and a home all these years, and now when he finally asked me to do something, I am going to do it no matter what. I can't bear him being mad or disappointed in me. He has put up with someone like me for this long-

Dulli: Stop. Stop doing this. You do this all the fucking time! Put yourself first for once! You don't need to please everyone! Love yourself. You are the most amazing person ever. Dad loves you, So do Dulli and Shano, and most importantly I love you. I can't be separated from y-ou for this lon-g. (slight voice crack)

Y/n: (Hugged him tightly and started crying)

Dulli was shocked, to say the least as this was one of the very few times he had seen Y/n cry but she never cried like this. He felt his heart clench as he heard her loud sobs and un-even breathing.

Y/n: I love you, (sob) all of you. Please don't leave(sob) me. Don't- (sob) don't forget me (sob) after I-I (sob) am gone. 

Dulli: (starts crying as well) Hey, H-ey. It's ok. L-et it a-all out. I- we would never ever forget you. You are our life, our sunshine, though you may be cold those small gestures of care always melt ur hearts. You can go and then come back after you listen to him ok? 

{Dulli (or Shano or Irti) can't go because firstly dad (Mr. Choi), said that Y/n has to do this alone and secondly, he doesn't have a visa and stuff so Y/n is going alone.}

Y/n: Yeah. You're right (wipes her tears) I-i Uhm... I'm sorry for bursting out earlier. I didn't mean to. (Went back to being slightly cold).

Dulli: It's ok to let your feelings out sometimes you know?

Y/n: yeah umm can you help me pack. It's just a lot of things so.......

(She actually just wanted to spend as much time as she can with him.)

Dulli: Yeah sure. I would love to.

{They packed everything. Almost all of the clothes were black, the ones which were not, were also dark and dull colors. Almost all shirts were full-sleeved (you will find out the reason for that later). Now you were ready to leave but thankfully you had 4 more days before you left.}

Word count: 830

{I am sorry for not uploading for 4 days but I am doing my O-levels now and stupid me signed up for M.U.N and another poetry recital and other activities plus I am taking 12 subjects so I try my best to upload but it takes time. I will try to upload after every 3-5 days but I can't guarantee so please bear with me and GIVE YOUR SUGGESTION AND FEEDBACK!!!}

ENJOY!

BORAHAE!!!