» 12

Rang held himself together, and took a breath in and put his hands in his pockets, watching her disappeared into the hallway.

"Wow, was that noona?" Heard Rang, he definately didn't want any interaction with the young man he once saw 'almost trip.'

"What did you do to get yelled at like that on the first day?" Hyunjin tried not to grin, and sipped the drink, which should have been drunk by Haeyun.

"Mind your business," Rang said before walking away.

.
.
.

"What, what-" Hyunjin kept on replying the cctv footage, "WAS THAT FLASH?"

"Duh, Flash is scientifically impossible, even after all these decades." He answered himself, and monitored the footage.

In the footage, Hyunjin could clearly see Haeyun, and that she cried when she saw a man. Hyunjin wasn't able to see the face of the man as he had his back in front of the camera, and because of some chandelier lightning that was reflecting on his clothes, Hyunjin couldn't recognise Rang.

"What the heck." Hyunjin sat back, "why has dad put the cctv in such absurd position where I can't even see his face?"

Does he realise that the cctv was at the best spot, it's just that the angle Haeyun and Rang were at was unreachable for the camera? No.

"But it's-"

"Hyunjin!" Hyunjin was startled at her voice, and he stood up at the sudden turmoil.

"Ah-" he kept his hand on his chest dramatically, "You just gave me a heart attack noona!"

"Why? Were you doing something illegal? Did you complete the presentation?" Haeyun said without a regard to his drama, and walked to her table.

"Yes, I already emailed it to you as well."

"Thank you." Haeyun said and started working on her laptop, when a thought struck her.

"Where did he go?" She pondered out loud.

"I'm right here, though." Hyunjin said with a wave to her from his seat.

"I know that Hyun, I meant... Mr. Lee," she said, without realising she just called Hyunjin with a nickname. And the loverboy totally lost it at that for sure. Haeyun pressed her lips together in a thin line.

"I shouldn't have been so indifferent to him." She whispered.

"Mr. Lee? Aka Mr. Wilde Card Entry?" Hyunjin said after he had observed the fact that he was called Hyun so lovingly by her.

"Uh, yeah. My behaviour must have been so upsetting... He left or what? If he has left, that's on me..." She trailed off, and Hyunjin rolled his eyes dramatic.

"Anyways, I don't like him and neither do you... So it's a win win in my opinion if he leaves. I don't want any third person in this room!" Hyunjin stated.

"It's not our choice, Hyunjin, he's -"

The opening of the door, made Haeyun go quiet, and Rang peeped in.

"You." Haeyun said with an exasperated sigh.

"You always react to me like that, Ms. Jeon. May I come in?"

"It's yours anyways," Haeyun said underneath her breath before gesturing from her hand to give him the permission to come in.

"Show me around the office, will you, Ms. Jeon?" Rang said as he walked in and slid down on the chair nearest to Haeyun. He sat and stared at her with a smirk, somehow, even though his acts were very scary- like his fixed gaze on her and the smirk. Haeyun wasn't feeling uncomfortable.