» 04

Continued from  » 02

______________________________________

Rang and Hyejin reached their home, ever since Lee Yeons demise, Hyejin was staying with Rang. Both of them awkwardly got out of the car and walked inside.

When Hyejin got in her room, she shut the door behind her and let out an inaudible scream.

"Park Hyejin, why is this getting awkward! You shouldn't have acted like that, why would I think he was going to kiss me?" she babbled to herself, while pressing her face on the pillow. "What is wrong? Well, it- it seemed like he was going to... I guess he still needs time..."

She laid down the bed and sighed, "I miss you, Master Lee Yeon."

Well, she definitely was missing Lee Yeon in the worst ways possible, that mad always had the words to calm down her racing heart.

"Yah, Hyejin-ah. Did you see a ghost? Why are you standing petrified here?" Yeon walked in the living room, and saw Hyejin standing there like a maqucccine, with her lips slightly parted as she was still in shock.

"Hyejin-ah?" Yeon held her shoulders and shook her slightly.

"Rang-ssi." She breathed out, and she realised who was here now.

"Rang-ah? Was he here?" Hyejin nodded at his words.

"What did that brat do now?" Yeon would not bear Rang hurting Hyejin at any cost.

"He-" she pointed at her right cheek, "kissed me here."

Yeon blinked a few times in disbelief, "did he?"

"OF COURSE HE DID! It was kinda cute, like..." She trailed off.

"I can't believe this," Yeon sat back, "Wow! Just wow!"

"Master Lee Yeon, why are you acting like this and just tell me wy would he kiss me? Also he said he hates me!! And then proceed to peck my cheeks, HE'S A BIPOLAR, HE NEEDS SHINJOO OPPA!" Hyejin yelled and Yeon broke into fits of laughter.

"I think I agree." Yeon composed himself, and walked to her again, "calm down, kiddo."

"Well, I certainly don't understand the equation of the two of you, but judging from how he behaves around you, you're the first female to ever experience that treatment from Lee Rang."

"Oh, and he's probably the only man who treats me like that." She pouted.

Yeon grinned, "anyways, answer me, do you like him?" He definately was kidding, he didn't expect his this question to be answered in positive.

Hyejin thought for a moment and then when she was about to speak up, Yeon forestalled her by a question.

"What's this, Hyejin? How did you get hurt?" Yeon asked him horror as he took a look at her thumb that was bandaged.

"Oh, this-"

"Why is that I always see you when I come to meet Lee Yeon?" Hyejin heard a voice all of a sudden, and that distraction while cutting vegetables ended up slitting her thumb.