» 07

"Ya, wake up, sleepy head." Hyejin said as she went near the six hundred years old Gumiho, who was already annoyed by the morning sunlight that was entering the room. 

"Regretting moving in with you." He muttered under his breath and rolled on the bed, putting a pillow over his face to block the sunlight.

"What did you say? I heard it!" She pouted and sat at the edge of the bed, she gently took away the pillow and caressed his hair.

"If you didn't wake up already, I'll have to use other ways." She grinned. 

"Just go!" He whined, "and what other ways?" 

He pulled the blanket over him to cover his face. 

"I'll get you naengmyeon so wake up fast! Or we'll be late for Soahs  parents teacher meeting!" 

"Yuri will get me naengmyeon even if I wake up late. And Yuri and ShinJoo can go to Soahs parents teacher meeting. I hate schools. Just let me sleep." His groggy voice was making Hyejin giggle at his cuteness. 

"Ya, So-ah especially asked us. Wake up!" She climbed up the bed and tackled him, "you made me do this." 

"Hyejin!" He couldn't contain his laughter as she tickled him.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" She grinned while tickling him until he was a laughing mess underneath her and she was laughing along with him. 

His arms sneaked around her waist to hold her up in place over him.

"I like this view." He said with his ever iconic devilish smirk. "And I know how to take revenge very well." 

"Ya! What revenge? I'm helping you." She gave him puppy eyes. 

"Don't act up now. You're not pardoned." He flipped them and now he was hovering over her. He leaned closer, and she turned her bashful face away. 

"Now, now. Look at me, Park Hyejin." He said firmly. "We have business to talk about. Rule One, never destroy a Nine Tailed fox's slumber!" 

"But I was only being a sweetheart by helping." She raised her hands to cup his face in her hands while giving him innocent looks.

"Oh really? Or you just saw an opportunity to boss me around and grabbed it?" He narrowed his eyes on her.

"Aniyo. I'm so innocent. Look. At. Me. Don't I look innocent?" She widened her puppy eyes at him, lips pursing together in an adorable pout. Was there any way Les Rang could escape her charm? No. So he just ended up smiling giddily at her, grabbing her hand that was soothing his cheeks and bringing it near his lips and kissing it softly.

 "I'm the cutest, the cutest Gumiho you've ever met. Like an angel. You agree, right?" She chirped happily.  

He tried hard not to burst out laughing but failed, "there are plenty of angels, and thousands of cute female foxes ." 

She huffed at his comment and pushed him away, "is that so? Then go to those angels or the cute female foxes." 

She sat up straight while he kept lying down and admired her angry bird face.

Just when she was about to get off the bed, he sat up and  held her by her waist, and kept his chin on her shoulder,  "But none of them are you. None of them are Park Hyejin. There's only one and she's mine." 

He kissed the side of her face, "she is mine, right?" 

"If you take her on a date today, then yes." She giggled and he just smiled.