» 03

F L A S H B A C K

"Hyejin, I have to take care of an issue. I'll be back soon, is that alright?" Yeon said as he put on his coat.

"Absolutely. Take care!" Hyejin smiled at him, he picked up his umbrella and walked out.
After Yeon left, Hyejin sat back on the couch and started going through some books. She loved reading and ever since Yeon got to know it, he had gotten so many books for her that she can't even count.

She was quietly reading when she saw a man walking in from the front door that wasn't Yeon or ShinJoo. He was well dressed in an expensive three piece,the blue coat complementing his white shirt. Both looked at each other with bewildered expressions.

'Who is she?' Lee Rang thought, as he looked at her from head to toe and before he could ask her who she was. She spoke up,

"Who are you? And how did you get in?"

"Uno reverse card!" He said while being a little offended by her asking who he was when he was standing in his own brothers home, it doesn't matter if they have a bittersweet relationship.

"Pardon?" She asked, being even more confused.

"You don't know what uno is, so you're dumb too? Who are you? And who are you to ask me who I am?" He knitted his eyebrows at her. Hyejin, who was still scared of humans from what happened before with her, thought he was a human, and stepped back in fear when he raised his voice.

He heaved a sigh when he saw her stepping away, "are you a thief?" He again took a full look at her, "you don't look like one."

"I-I- just- who are you? What do you want? This is Lee Yeons home, are you his acquaintance?"

"Does that mean you know Lee Yeon?" Rang said, and walked to sit on the couch.

"Are you a human?" He asked as he sat.

Hyejin didn't want to answer that, Lee Yeon had especially told her not to tell her real identity to anyone.

"Answer." He demanded.

"A-are you not?" She replied.

"I don't know if you would call it a human thing." He smirked, and then closed his eyes. When he opened his eyes, his right eye pupil was like that of a fox.

"Now tell me who you are or I'll hypnotize you to get you to tell me everything I want to know

"Now tell me who you are or I'll hypnotize you to get you to tell me everything I want to know." He got up and walked slowly towards.

"I'm Park Hyejin, an assistant veterinarian."

"I didn't ask your profession or name. Why are you at Lee Yeons place?"

"Are you serious? Just tell me WHO YOU are! You barged in the house and asked me who I am. Just leave, who are you to ask me so? I'm not answerable to you!"