...CHAPTER 20...

The second day of the festival was currently off to a rocky start

A shirtless Mikey and Draken were currently yelling at each other in the pool while Emma and Kozue merely stood watching.

The group of four had been near the pool when the two boys got into a bit of a heated argument over who had really won the eating contest, and it ended up with them wrestling each other into the water.

Kozue and Emma had been too engrossed in their conversation to notice the twos bickering until they heard a splash and well, here they all are.

"Just because you're bigger doesn't mean you beat me!" Mikey continued, earning a harsh glare from the tall blonde which was also mixed with confusion.

"Just because you're shorter doesn't mean you can make up bullshit like that!"

Kozue's eyes widen and she immediately stopped listening to whatever it was they were even arguing about.

All she could do was watch the way Mikey's muscles flexed with every movement of him hauling himself out of the water. The way he would run a hand through his wet hair, or the movement of his sunken defined abs.

'Oh shit.'

She was used to him being soft and cute and all, but this... this was a completely different side of him she didn't realise existed.

'This boy is hot as fuck!' She finally realised, and Emma smirked at her friend as she realised what she was doing. She hadn't expected it from the girl, but it certainly amused her.

"Wow Manjiro is, ..."

"Ew that's my brother, but you're adorable right now." Emma giggled causing Kozue's face to heat up a little bit.

"What's on earth happened?" Emma called out breaking up their bickering.

"What do you want?!" Mikey yelled loudly at Emma, not even realising who it was because he was so irritated, but when he saw the two girls flinch, he immediately snapped out of it and calmed down. "Oh, s- sorry girls."

The blondes gaze quickly darted to the dark haired girl, who suddenly went all quiet and refusing to meet his gaze.

'Fuck! D- did I scare her?'

"So you should be! Don't yell at me!" Emma whined and Mikey took a step towards Kozue but her eyes snapped up to his as she quickly took one back, startling the poor boy.

'Too close...' she thought, worried she might get a nosebleed with how hot her face was feeling. The closer he got, the more attractive she found him.

"I'm sorry if I scared you Kou-chin-"

"N- no..." she cleared her throat as she continued to step back. Her face still felt warm, and she looked away from him. "I uh, have to go."