"Were you sleeping with her when you filmed that?"

"What?" Y/N sat up. "Sleeping with who when filming what?"

"Sleeping with Ariana when filming that music video," Camila gestured to the poster.

"God, Camila, not this again," Y/N threw herself back onto the bed, her hands coming up to cover her face as she groaned.

"It's not a problem, I just wanna know."

"No, it is a problem. Because as soon as I tell you, you get all pissy and weird."

"No, I don't." Y/N have her a pointed look. "Okay, I promise I won't. I just want to know. Please?"

Y/N sighed. "We started hooking up after we recorded the song."

"So..."

"So, yes, we were sleeping together during the filming of the music video."

"Okay."

Y/N could tell Camila was holding back from asking anything further. She was trying her best to be okay with this new information. It was going well.

Until Y/N decided to push it further.

"What about you and Shawn? During your collab?"

"What?" Camila's head shot up to look at Y/N, her eyebrows creased in confusion.

"I know you weren't necessarily fucking, but were you two fucking around?" Y/N couldn't help the edge in her voice.

"Jesus, Y/N, no." Camila face scrunched up in what looked like disgust. "We had to act mysterious so people wondered about it. But I was...I was with Lauren then."

Y/N nodded. "I wrote with him."

"What? When?"

"On his last album. Well, the one that ironically comes out the same day as mine. Tomorrow."

"Oh. Well, that's cool."

"Yeah. Lots of songs about some girl he's in love with."

"Okay..."

"Just saying," Y/N shrugged. "Maybe he wasn't faking it."

"Y/N, please." Camila stood up and walked over to her bag to start unpacking.

"It's just weird, is all."

"It's a long story."

"We have time."

"Y/N..." Camila tossed the shirt she had back down in the bag. She turned to Y/N. "I promise I'll tell you eventually, just not right now."

"Why not?"

"Don't act like you're not keeping things from me."

Y/N was surprised. She knew Camila was right, she just didn't know Camila knew she was right.

Y/N wasn't used to sharing about herself. She never did. Not to anyone. Opening up to Camila was nerve wracking. The last thing she wanted to do was scare Camila away. She's not sure she'd survive that.

"That's what I thought." Camila sighed.

"Camila, it's not—"

"You know what, I don't wanna know." Camila walked over to the bed, sitting beside Y/N. She brought her hand up to the side of Y/N's face. "You tell me when you're ready. And I'll tell you when I'm ready. Deal?"

Y/N swallowed. "Deal."

Camila smiled and pulled Y/N closer, kissing her lips. "I love you."

"And I love you."