"What you trying to lips me. No you know what I can't lie, you're winning it right now." This was a bit awkward as Lacey had her red lipstick on and kind of rejected his kiss. 

"Will, truth or dare?" Reece asked. 

"Truth."

"Which of the two new bombshells do you fancy the most?" Thanks Reece. 

"Erm.. maybe Nathalia." He did not sound convincing at all but he had to pick one and there's no favourable one for him to pick right now. 

"Ekin?"

"Truth."

"When you go outside do you think your head will be turned?"

"No."

"How can you?" Yes Davide. 

"Luca?"

"Truth."

"Do you think you and Gemma have the banter in your relationship? Is your relationship too serious?"

"No, we've definitely got the banter."

"Nathalia come on lets spice this up." Dami said. "Kiss for lets say three seconds, the three islanders you fancy the most." Well at least I already know she's got Will up there. But she went for Davide first and then made her way over. I may have sped up those three seconds before she went for Deji last. 

"Lick Indiyah toe to lips." Andrew dared Dami and that was definitely something I didn't not want to happen to me as he sucked her toes. 

"Delilah." Andrew said, giving me a quick wink. "Use Will as a strip pole and give him a strip tease." Not exactly what I thought he was going to say. 

"I am one lucky guy." Will said as I grabbed his hand bringing him up to the front. 

I only did a few moves and brought my hands up and down his sides before I turned so we were facing each other and his back was towards the islanders. "You better catch me." I whispered before jumping into his arms so I could smash our lips together, his hands further stopping my dress flying up. 

"Anytime." He said, gracefully putting me back on the floor. "Wow."

"Wow"

"Danica, lap dance on the islander you fancy the most." I was definitely jealous of Danica's rhythm as she gave Jamie a lap dance, he was definitely pleased for himself. 

That was the last of the dares and then it was time for bed. We quickly separated so I could get changed before I met Will back in the bed. "Lacey or Nathalia then?" I whispered as we spooned, his arms totally encapsulating me. 

"Delilah."

"That wasn't the question."

"But that's the only answer. Look we'll talk tomorrow properly but don't worry."

"Ok."

"Good."

****

I was pleasantly surprised by the cup of tea waiting for me as I woke up the next morning, obviously Will had got it as he was already awake talking to everyone as I woke up, thanking him with a kiss as I joined the other girls on the terrace, minus the bombshells who were together.

"Delilah." Gemma smiled, tapping the seat next to me to join her. "How are you feeling?"

"I mean two more girls and I mean don't get me wrong I can see why they made a beeline for Will but yeah that doesn't mean I liked it."

"I mean it has always been them pulling him for chats." Ekin reassured me. "Like he's not giving off crazy moves and he didn't seem too keen to give an answer last night."