"Cal," I whimpered, but he simply shushed me with an amused hum.

"I bet a slutty little temptress like you would even get off on it."

As if to prove his point, a moan of delicious agony filled the room as he pinched down on my nipples, hard and uncaring of the way it made me writhe.

"We'd all enjoy tugging at the pretty piercings—enjoy the sounds you make when you bow for our mercy." He continued, the image in my head drawing me even closer to the edge. It was only then I realized my eyes had unintentionally fallen shut once again, and when I'd finally mustered the will to come back to the present, all I could do was gasp at the sight before me.

"Alec." Xavier grumbled in warning as he saw what I did at the same time, the man in question having positioned himself down onto his stomach, my head tilting to watch while he inched closer to my core.

A shiver traveled through me at the feeling of his warm breath fanning over the both of us.

"Yes?" He smirked in a way that dared anybody to speak up—to stop him from what he was about to do.

But before his friend could voice another word of protest, Alec's tongue began to lap at my clit, Caleb pinning me still while Xavier continued his unrelenting thrusts between my thighs.

"Please, please," I cried, though I didn't know what I was pleading for.

All I could focus on was the smooth expanse of Alec's tongue as he licked from my clit all the way down to where Xavier's cock was stretching me wide. I could feel it every time his mouth met the hard length making me see stars, the cage of bodies tensing and relaxing repeatedly around me.

Every sense in my own shut down until I was a blank slate for them to recreate, unintelligible words being pulled from my overstimulated form.

Then, everything happened at once, and I didn't have a single moment to prepare for it.

The only way I could describe things is that it felt as though the entirety of my soul was torn straight from my chest and left to topple over a cliff's edge, my orgasm spiraling through me in an uncontrollable tyrant known as the three men before me.

"Fuck, you two." Xavier groaned as he was forced to pull out of me, my gushing pussy flooding the sheets beneath us in long, drawn out spurts.

Hell, we were messy enough with the flour remnants, let alone the mess I just made.

Alec propped himself up on his elbows to watch as Xavier forced himself back inside of me, repeatedly hitting that spot that never fails to turn me to putty beneath his touch.

"I'm going to pump you so full of my cum it will be seeping from your pores by the time I'm done with you." He promised just as Alec returned his focus to my clit, so sensitive and swollen it almost hurt for him to touch.

Despite how badly my mind craved this, my body couldn't help but rebel, trying to break free from the confinements of their hands.

"You're not going anywhere, pretty girl." Caleb's dark voice filled my ear just as I came again, only this time, I swear it never stopped.

Indescribable pleasure wracked through me in tandem with their own, Xavier's thrusts slowing in speed but growing in intensity.

He pistoned upwards in harsh, severe movements while Caleb kept me still, the three of them working as a team to dominate even the deepest recesses of my mind.

"Come on, Mads, give us one more."

It wasn't the words themselves that had me listening to his demand. Rather, it was the desperation in Xavier's voice. The plea, as though he needed this just as much as I did.