C h a p t e r 39

Sexual Content Warning 🌶

Chapter 39 : MadelynSaturday, December 24th, 2022

Saturday, December 24th, 2022

It hurts as I feel the soft metal of his piercing nudge against a spot inside of me, thankful for Alec's cum helping to adjust me to his girth.

With my head still angled back, Xavier wasted no time devouring the sensitive skin of my neck, biting and licking and sucking as my moans reverberated against his mouth.

I found myself completely and utterly trapped within his brutal touch, bare of a single desire to break free.

"I—You—" I stutter, trying to voice even a single coherent thought and failing horribly in my attempts.

"Poor little thing, have we fucked the sense out of you already?" Xavier chuckles against my throat, unable to even keep my eyes open long enough to notice Alec and Caleb taking in every inch of where our bodies meet.

My face pinches into an expression I'm sure would look like agony under any other circumstances, but everything was too intense to care.

"You hurt... so good," I finally managed through bated breaths, trying to sound composed while knowing it only spurred him on to steal even that from me. By the end of the night, there wouldn't be a single piece of me left that wasn't at least partially owned by them, and them I.

"I know, Mads, I know." He murmured.

And this was only the beginning. The beginning of our forever.

I could feel my pussy flutter around him as Xavier started bouncing me on his lap, gravity being his aid every time he slammed me flush with his hips.

Every time I dropped down onto him, my body rolled in a way that dragged my clit against his hard body, the added friction as delicious as it was dangerous.

"Never again, sweetheart." He growled over his unrelenting ministrations, clearly intent with savoring the taste of my acceptance on his tongue. My acceptance of them and all of the history we can't change.

"Never again," I agreed just as I felt the warm press of another body at my back, the other two no longer willing to wait on the sidelines like before.

Noting Xavier's nod directed behind me, he unfurled my hands from around his neck and draped them instead around the man behind me.

Shifting as they pleased, a happy little sigh left me when I realized it was Caleb encouraging me to lean back into him, his long fingers wrapping to cup a breast in each palm.

This new angle opened me up to all of them better, my front on full display for them to ravage with their darkened eyes.

"I'm going to pierce these for you one day," Caleb murmured lowly against my ear though his gaze held on Xavier, rolling my nipples threateningly between his thumb and forefingers.