Chapter 24: Surprise

Zacznij od początku

Now, it was everyone's turns to open Peters gifts. He's excited and nervous to say the least but he knows...or at least hopes, everyone likes their presents.

Clint opens his gifts up to see five boxes of chocolates so he doesn't always need to steal others and a Katniss Everdeen shirt that says "Better Than Hawkeye", Mj got a squishable plague Doctor stuffed animal and a book called "All Her Little Secrets" By Wanda M. Morris and Ned got a light saber that doesn't slice through things or else that would end in a disaster but Peter made modifications so he can always switch the colors, it glows better than the store toys, the saber parts goes back in the handle, it obviously makes the actual sound, there is a button to put Ned through trails with Obi-Wans voice and another button for Yodas wise words which Ned freaks over about.

Peter got Flash a DJ manual, Scott an ant man mug that says "Ant Dad", May a brand new book from her favorite author and an apron saying "Whatever Happens We're Eating It", Happy got a hat with a frowny face that says "I'm Happy" underneath, got Pepper lotions that Friday said were her favorite and Tony got a shirt saying "I'm a fan of Spider-Man" that comes with spidey pants which he is definitely going to wear.

"I have another present for you but I'm going to give it to you once everyone's done" Peter informs him.

"First Barnes and now me, this is suspicious" Tony eyes him.

"Oh! The present has nothing to do with him, it's totally different" Peter claims.

"Ok" Tony hesitatingly agrees, a bit scared of what to expect.

Rhodey was next where he got a shirt saying "War Machine is better than Iron Man" and it shows War Machine firing at Iron Man as Iron Man is falling back.

"Ok, we know that is definitely not true" Tony argues.

"I don't know Tones. I think the kid just likes me better" Rhodey protests making Peter let out a small laugh.

Steve is after and opens his present to see a shirt saying "I'm Captain America period" and on the back of it with a downwards arrow it says "That's Americas Ass" which has everyone dying of laughter. Bucky then opens his present to show an avengers magnet, a throwback to when Bucky let Peter decorate his arm.

"Oh Bucky! Your other present isn't in here and same with you too Nat. I'll give you guys your present after everyone else is done and then Bucky, you can open your presents from Ned and Flash" Peter explains.

"First Bucky, then Tony and now me. Something is going on" Nat tries to piece things together.

"Like I said before, nothing bad and Tony isn't connected to this" Peter reminds them.

"Kids acting strange. I wouldn't trust him" Sam warns everyone.

"May? You know anything about this?" Tony wonders.

"Actually no, no I don't" May lies about knowing of Nat and Buckys gifts.

"Uhh Sam why don't you open your present?" Peter focuses the attention back on unwrapping gifts.

Sam unwraps his gift to reveal a hat saying "#1 Spidey FanGirl" which Sam despises. Vision got modern day books to help him adjust to modern day things, Wanda got a cookbook with all different foods and cultures and Yelena got a big bottle of hot sauce.

"Ummm I'll go get you twos presents. I'll be right back! Mj, wanna help?" Peter asks because he doesn't want to carry the tarantula even when he's in his cage.

"Fine" Mj agrees and the teens walk off to Peters room.

                  <><><><><><><><><><><><><>