44

As they arrive home, they both realize how late it is. "Well, this is going to mess up my sleep schedule," Amethyst says as she looks at the time.
"Unless I fuck you to sleep again." Meagan whispers loud enough for Amethyst to hear some of what she said.
"What?" Amethyst says with a nervous laugh.
"Nothing, it's nothing. Meagan replied, followed by a wink. Amethyst gives her a look of confusion and it makes Meagan smile to herself. If you couldn't already tell, Meagan is loving this few-found confidence and how Amethyst reacts to it. The sexual tension is thick, it feels as if you could cut it with a knife.
One kiss turns to two, two turns to three, and by four, they are making out in the living room. "Don't you want to close the blinds?" Amethyst asks. "Let them see us, let them see how good I make you feel," Meagan replies. Amethyst blushes as she nods her head muttering a simple, "Okay." Meagan roughly pulls her closer into her body, kisses down her next, and whispers, "Unless that makes you uncomfortable." Amethyst melts into Meagan's touch as Meagan runs her hands up Amethyst's skirt. "But, from how wet you feel, I don't think you do. Do you?" Meagan continues to say in a teasing manner. "I do." Amethyst answers. "Good girl." Meagan praises as she nibbles Amethyst's neck. She tilts her head to the side, allowing Meagan to leave various marks down the side. Meagan roughly shoves her leg in between Amethyst, causing the girl to groan in pleasure. They quickly undress each other, both roughly kissing as they do so. Their kiss is hungry as if they can't get enough of each other. Amethyst backs Meagan up against the large back window, "Someone's feisty." Meagan tells her in between kisses. She doesn't give Amethyst time to answer before her hands caress the girl's vagina and sliding three fingers inside. Loud, exotic moans pour out of Amethyst's mouth as she begs Meagan not to stop. Her head falls back and her body falls forward, using Meagan for support as she reaches her orgasm. "Good girl, that's it." Meagan praises. She doesn't give the girl long to ride out her orgasm before she instructs, "Get on your knees princess." Amethyst bites her lip and kisses her way down Meagan's body as goes down to her knees. She takes a moment to stare at Meagan, "Go on love." Meagan tells her. "Yes, Master." Amethyst tells her, "Say it again." Meagan tells her. "Master." Amethyst replies.
"Good girl." Meagan praises and pushes Amethyst's head into her dripping center. "Who would've guessed you'd become so submissive to me." Meagan teases. Amethyst looks at her, then shrugs her shoulders. She begins kissing Meagan's clit before completely devouring it. The noises Meagan makes encourage her to use her hand as well, then in doing so making Meagan louder. She begins grinding on the floor without realizing it, Meagan notices and says, "Touch yourself too darling, I see you humping the floor." Amethyst uses her other hand to do just that, "Yes master." She says against Meagan. That's when Meagan shouts, "I'm cumming baby!" Amethyst moves her tongue and fingers quicker, feeling wetness splash onto her face. "You made me squirt!" Meagan shouts, trying to catch her breath.  Amethyst's own touch causes her to do so as well. Then, Meagan roughly pulls the girl up and kisses her. They kiss in their bedroom and onto the bed, slowly falling asleep in between kisses.