🦋1🦋

"Hmm. This one is good. I should try this one." You pep talk with yourself while going through the lavishing dresses in your closet. You don't actually like to wear something revealing and sexy even if it complements your body very well. You like to keep it simple and comfortable. More likely you don't like to gain attention.

Trying out the nevy blue knee length dress you looked at the mirror. It was simple yet elegant, just like your style. You sat infront of your vanity and started to do some light makeup. Again, no overdoing because it'll only attract unwanted people. You sighted thinking about these things. You really don't want to attend this party. Just because of your father, you decided to go. Being a successful business man in your country, he have a lot of connections. And it'll come out rude if you, his own daughter didn't attend his success party.

But still you haven't took that much efforts to get ready if it was not for that one person. Jeon Jungkook. You sighted thinking about him. His handsome, cool, sexy and what not. Just the way every girl want her boyfriend to be, including you. The first time you met him, well that wasn't any special meet. Just you getting chased by your father's rivals and he popped out of nowhere and beat them up to death, you felt different kind of attraction towards him. Later when he brough you back home, then only you got to know that he's your new bodyguard.

After you literally made your previous bodyguards left there jobs, your father were sure that you're not gonna let your next bodyguard live peacefully either. So he assigned one of the best bodyguard. At first you did the same with him. Torture him until he'll left by himself. But when you notice that it didn't bother him at all, you gave up. You never like to be live like a prisoner. And having a bodyguard 24/7 around you is nothing less than that. But after you notice that Jungkook is stubborn and not affected by your acts, you just gave up.

Since then you notice how he's just silent and cold. His eyes are as deep as ocean. Having a lot of secretes within them. You were always curious about him. You even tried to make him talk. But whenever you ask anything related to his personal life, he will swiftly change the topic. Him being the only human around you all the time, he became your best friend. Even if he doesn't think so, but for you he is. And not to mention that little thing you have for him.

Even if he's cold and act as your bodyguard only, you always notice that strange thing between you both. There's always a little tension between you both. Maybe sexual. But you like it. You like it when you tease him as if he's your boyfriend and his ears turn red. He tried to hide it but how can he. You're that irresistible.

Today you wanted to test if you're the only one to feel this tingling sensations in your tummy, whenever he's around you or does he feel the same. After completing your makeup you kept looking at yourself in the mirror. A small smile plastered on your face remembering the times when you made Jungkook flustered. That's when you heard the knock on your door.

"Come in." You said almost with no interest, but your eyes lit up seeing the figure that just enter your room through the morror. It was him. You smile brightly before getting up and turning around to face him. He was wearing a dark blue colour suit with perfectly gelled hairs exposing his forehead. You almost drool over him but control your emotions when you notice him staring at you. You bite your lips expecting him to at least complement you, but your smile turn into a poker face. "If you're ready, we can leave." He spoke looking directly in your eyes. You poke your cheek with your tongue before walking a little closer to his tall figure. You force a smile to him which he knew very well is forced. "Sure. But before that, tell me how do I look?" You asked before holding your dress and twirling in whole circle. You looked at him waiting for his response as he was taking a little too long. "I don't think you need my opinion on your looks Miss. Y/N." Your shoulders slumped down at his response. Aish, this boy.

You pout looking at him as he shifted a little in his place and looked away from you. "You can just say I don't look beautiful you know. I don't mind at all." You said with a disappointed tone making him look at you with raise eyebrows. "I didn't said that." His voice was a little high as if he wanted to clarify it. "So you mean I look beautiful?" You saw how his ears started to turn red as he again shuffle in his place. You giggle internally at his state. "We should leave. Mr. Kim is waiting for you." He spoke again skillfully diverting the topic. You just giggle silently before going towards your bed. Picking up your purse and mobile you wore your heels and walk back to Jungkook. "I'll take that as a 'Yes'." You spoke and left your room with Jungkook following you behind still trying to cool down his burning cheeks.

________________🦋_______________

Here's the first chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed it and excited for next one. Let me know in comments😚

Comment down for next part❤️✨