Anakin stopped yelling and peeked his eyes open. Then he grinned sheepishly at Ahsoka, turning red at the sight of almost all the clones' eyes on him.

"You're afraid of water," Ahsoka said.

"I grew up on Tattooine, okay? Give me a break," Anakin growled.

"You shoulda just said that in the first place," Ahsoka rolled her eyes.

"I'm going to go sit in the hot tub," Anakin said, wading to the edge of the pool.

"Oh, sure, you go be boring," Ahsoka huffed. "Whatever."

"There's a hot tub?" Fives asked.

"Yeah. Wanna come?" Anakin said.

"You bet I do!" Fives ran (as best as he could with water up to his waist) to the edge of the pool and jumped out.

"Traitor!" Ahsoka hollered after him.

Fives just shrugged.

"Oh well. I'm going to go push Rex down the waterslide. Care to join me, Hardcase?"

Hardcase lit up. "In what universe would I not?"

Ahsoka spotted Rex on the edge of the pool talking with Kix. She kicked into the butterfly stroke to purposefully fling a bunch of water on the two when she reached them. Hardcase wasn't far behind.

"Rex, Rex, Rex, Rex, Rex, Rex, Rex," Ahsoka shouted, surfacing from the water.

"Yes, Commander?" Rex asked, wiping beads of water from his face.

"Come to the slide with us," Ahsoka said, pulling at his wrist.

"I don't think water slides are for me, Commander," Rex said, twisting his arm free.

"Sure they are! Don't be boring, Rex," Ahsoka yanked at his arm. "You can come, too, Kix."

And before the two elder clones knew what was happening, Ahsoka and Hardcase were dragging Kix and Rex to the water slide.

The slide wasn't huge, but it was decently sized and winded about before disappointing into the pool. Ahsoka shoved Kix and Rex up the ladder.

"Up you go," Ahsoka said, using the Force to lift them, making it easier against their resistance. She jumped up after them and Hardcase followed closely.

"Ready?" Hardcase asked.

"NO!" both Kix and Rex shouted.

"Ready or not, down you go!" Ahsoka and Hardcase gave Rex and Kix powerful shoves, sending them flying down the waterslide. The two clones wailed like terrified children all the way down and hit the water hard as a tangled mess.

Ahsoka and Hardcase nearly died from laughter.

"That was very unsafe, you two!" Kix hollered up at them. "You could've gotten Rex or me severely injured from pulling a stunt like that!"

"Yeah, and it's not like droids are trying to kill us with blasters and detonators every other day," Ahsoka hollered back.

"What she said!!" Hardcase shouted.

Kix and Rex shrugged at each other as if to agree with Ahsoka. Then Ahsoka heard them discuss visiting the hot tub and they climbed out of the pool.

"Ready? I'm going to go head-first, especially since the rules say exquisitely not to," Hardcase said, laying on his stomach at the entrance of the water slide.

"Great idea. Mind if I tag along?"

"The more the merrier!"

Ahsoka plopped down on Hardcase's back and pushed off. All the way down, she kept shoving the sides of the wall, propelling them faster and faster. They shot out of the slide and surfed the water for a brief moment before dunking under.

The two surfaced, sputtering from the water up their noses.

"That. Was. Totally awesome!" Hardcase cheered. "Let's go again!"

For the next half hour, Ahsoka and Hardcase (along with additional others who joined a time or two) found creative ways to send them flying down the water slide and into the pool. They scaped bottom a few times, leaving Ahsoka with scratches up her arm and on her feet and knees, but it was worth it.

Then the clones and Ahsoka had swimming races, diving competitions, and played a few water games. When the sun sank low on the horizon and the time they had left to swim dwindled to a few minutes, all the clones piled into the hot tub with Anakin.

"A-a-ah," Anakin said, waving Ahsoka away from the hot tub when she approached. "Eighteen years old and up for the hot tub."

"That's not fair!" Ahsoka protested.

"Sure it is. You're not eighteen, and the rest of us are older, so you can't come in the hot tub and we can."

"Well, technically, they're all ten!" Ahsoka pointed to the clones.

"And they also have enhanced ageing to make them over twenty. So, Snips, you can't come in." Anakin smirked at her. Ahsoka was pretty sure the rules were sixteen-years-old and up, but Anakin just had to torture her.

Oh if looks could kill.

So Ahsoka ran back to the pool and jumped in. She guessed she'd just have to enjoy having it all to herself.

At the end of the day, when everyone cleared from the pool and dried off, Anakin looked as red as a Millaflower from his sunburn. Hardcase had random red patches of sunburn all over him where he had missed with the sunscreen. Ahsoka's lekku, which were a considerable amount more sensitive, turned pink from the sun and remained that way for a while.

But overall, everyone had heaps of fun.

--------------------

Word Count: 2,056

Published: August 8, 2022

The first part, where Ahsoka is very eager to get in the water, is eerily similar to someone I know rather well... I read it her and she laughed and said it sounded just like her.  

I only wrote this because I love to swim and I went swimming twice recently. That doesn't happen often anymore, even though we used to go all the time and I'm pretty good. My hair smells like chlorine. 

Requests are open, feel free to message me or make a comment if you have any ideas!

Bye, peoples!