"You killed my brother!" Fives shouted, running across the diving board. "I will avenge his death!" Fives snatched Ahsoka by the waist and held her above his head. She shrieked loudly as he tossed her into the pool.

Ahsoka surfaced from the water laughing. She splashed at Fives who jumped off the diving board after her. He showered her with lots of water.

As Ahsoka turned away from Fives' splashes, she noticed that Anakin hadn't gotten into the water yet.

"Race you to the other side!" Ahsoka challenged, kicking into a front stroke.

Misunderstanding the direction, Fives started swimming the wrong way. He yelped and corrected himself, trying to catch up to his commander. But she was too speedy and she kept the lead even when he swam as fast as he could.

"Anakin!" Ahsoka gasped, popping out from the water as Fives and Hardcase climbed out. Anakin startled and Ahsoka laughed at him. "Come on in, Anakin. It's really nice today."

"You know, Ahsoka," Anakin brushed his fingers over his chin as if stroking his non-existent beard like Obi-Wan and paced a few feet, "you should really be thankful for the opportunity to use this pool. You know, the town didn't have to be so kind as to allow us to use this nice pool facility–"

"Whoah, what's gotten into you?" Ahsoka asked, crumpling her face in puzzlement. "You never do this."

"I just think that we should slow down and take a moment to be grateful for–"

"Slow down?" Ahsoka gaped at him. "Anakin, are you feeling okay? You hate slowing down and– oh, I get it."

"Get what?" Anakin asked nervously.

"You're stalling," Ahsoka narrowed her eyes at him. "You don't want to get in the water."

"What? Why would you say that?"

"You never do this and now you're acting all nervous and guilty and everything," Ahsoka said. "Come on, Anakin, time to get wet."

"You know what, I think I actually need a little more sunscreen," Anakin backed up sheepishly.

"Just admit it. You're afraid of the water," Ahsoka said.

"I'm not afraid, Snips, I just–"

"Then you should have no issues getting in the water."

"It's not that I'm afraid."

"Then get in the water."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Look, I could do this all day," Ahsoka sighed, a smirk tugging at her lips. "But if you aren't going to get in willingly, I'll have to have to take other measures. So, get in the water."

"No."

"Okay." Ahsoka snapped her fingers and pointed to Anakin. "Boys, get him in the water."

Fives and Hardcase immediately lunged from behind, grabbing Anakin's arms. Anakin screeched as they shoved him forward. Teetering on the edge, he finally squeezed his eyes shut, let out a long yell, and fell in.

The water was shallow and only came up to just below his waist. Anakin landed upright on his feet but kept yelling.

Ahsoka raised her eyebrows, crossed her arms, and tapped her foot under water. "You done yet?"