💜💜💜💜💜4.💜💜💜💜💜

Start from the beginning

In the back a buzzed everyone's Hope as he kept saying was giggling but then watching you as you took the cellophane out of your purse and peeling it back you took a bite and grabbing some between your fingers you push some into Hobi's open mouth.

Mmm this is so good, do you like Brownies?

I love them.

He licks your fingers clean, feeling his tongue swirling around your fingers makes you wild as he says. I can't wait to do the same to your pussy.

You grab another bite and feed that to him as you lean into him kissing his lips nibbling on them as he hurriedly swallows and opens his mouth wider allowing you to have some of the dominance.

Your hand had reached into the hole in his baggy jeans. Gripping him as you found he wasn't wearing any underwear. "Mmm mi Sol. I can't wait to get you upstairs. Are you going to fill me up with your Hope? Please sir?"

Upstairs once the elevators have closed he has picked you up and your legs are wrapped around him your back flush against the wall as he grinds against you. "Naughty not wearing undies tonight."

He carries you down the hall and opens the door, never breaking contact with your mouth as you feel him taking his pants off as he lays down on his bed. He is on his back and you straddle him, undoing your hair so it's down your back loose, the feeling of it brushing on his thighs and stomach lightly was making him whine with need.

Then your clit is swelling more and more as you ground it against his thigh. Both of you riding it out as you found a rhythm in your head to a song you loved, your hips rotating out a pattern to the song that you know you had taught him to dance to at some point.

Jerry Rivera: Amores Como el Nuestro

At the 5:00 minute mark in the song you break and at 5:02 Hobi follows you over as the song has finished. She will never shoot you again. I am not kidding this time.

"I know Mi Sol, I know."

Later he smiles at you holding you close against his chest kissing the top of your head and whispers. "I remember that time in the shower in Korea. I'm not done. Do you want to go and test my strength?"

Out of the shower much later he walks naked as the day he was born out of his room and to your's. Which makes you both laugh as you walk past Namjoon who is chuckling and then says to Hobi seeing his thoughts. "Your right Hoba, that will work. Let's meet up at 7 am."

Hobi opens your underwear drawer as you stand there naked and pulls out the outfit that Yoongi had chosen. "He's been thinking about this a lot."

He helps you into it before sucking even deeper on the mark he had left earlier on your neck. He will feel a lot of things when he sucks here trying to connect to you. Grabbing the pheromones he puts some on his finger and then he is kissing you as he applies some to your back door slowly working one finger in.

You look back, meeting his eyes as he nods at your moan. "You know this is right."

"Yes."

Looking at yourself in the mirror as Hobi plugs in your curling iron, he helps to put it into a messy bun and curls it so some of it is in soft waves around you. He then touches up your makeup a very little leaving the smokey shadow in place before a pink shimmer is on your lips.