💜💜💜💜💜4.💜💜💜💜💜

Start from the beginning

The next morning you turned from your side to your back and when your ass touched the sheets you hissed out in pain and hurriedly turned on your stomach. Oppa? You say in your little voice.

Yes, my little one? Does it still hurt? "Should I do another pass?"

Yes please Oppa.

"Such a good girl for Oppa now." He says as his lips and then tongue traced parts he hadn't healed the last time. You had both been surprised at the link between this first time triggering such a deep connection. He had seen all the memories and had found this one in his memories of this timeline.

Here and now he needed this Oppa roll with you to be leader of something he wanted and needed to be, him in control. We are going to figure it out together. He had said as he held you in the dark.

I know we will.

In your room later under the shower you dress for the morning casually and go out to the living room seeing Taehyung and Jungkook which was perfect. This was about the excitement, it opened some memory portal the hotter the sex was and you felt all these different stronger feelings and desires and knew mostly what having this strong of a connection early on would do.

This was needed of the utmost importance. Sitting on Tae's lap you put your arms around his neck. Don't say anything my Prince but I want to have some fun. I want you to let me ride you while next to Jungkook.

Tae says nothing just nods slightly as you have reached between your bodies freeing his hard cock from his sweats and are slowly pushing yourself down on him. Jungkook's eyes are on the two of you as the three of you seem to breathe as one suddenly.

Up and down you move. Let me watch you touch it Kookie.

And you're watching Jungkook's hand as it slowly pumps up and down his exposed manhood. But Taehyung keeps going between watching you and Jungkook then you as you mimic the pace he is setting. His balls bald and tight pushed against the band of his black sweats.

The image of how good it feels you send to him knowing this is his gift. He is an empath and can feel others' feelings the strongest and can help to calm them or change them. And you're reminded of Jasper in the Twilight movies.

Licking your lips and then tracing your tongue along the corner of Tae's you speak. "Look at his cock Tae, isn't it pretty?"

He grunts as you squeeze him and your hands both reach out to touch it at the same time.

Holy shit. Jungkook says as two hands find him and the three of you stroke at the same time and he feels all the love you both have for him and his body.

Fuck Cheonsa yes, like that baby.

His connection to the three of you starts and you can feel how much more pleasure he is putting into what's going on. When he sucks on your neck Jungkook moans and is arching his back and neck feeling the sensation flow through you to him. Tears are In Taehyung's eyes and he pulls you closer. "I'm so sorry Cheonsa."

You feel his sadness and connect your head to his and focus on the way your body feels and what you are making him feel. And while touching Jungkook together and his feelings mingle with both of yours.

Finally the three of you explode in a quivering mass as you all feel each others euphoric feelings and then Tae says. Why does Yoongi get to learn Spanish first?

Probably because you learn it so fast being connected to us. You can read everyone, not just us. Yoongi needs that from me. I don't know why. But I know it's right.