Jewel meows at him continuously as he follows Yoongi around the house. The man sighs as he puts his coat and shoes on. He looks down at his cat.

"You can't come with us to the grocery store. They won't let you in. I'll get in trouble. Do you want me to get in trouble?"

Jewel continues to meow and follow him, even as he grabs Onyx's car seat and diaper bag up and heads toward the door.

"Yeah, yeah. I hear you." Yoongi says as he opens the door. "But you can't-."

Jewel jumps over his feet and out into the hallway. He sits there and Yoongi looks at him.

"You're not serious."

....

Yoongi sighs and unzips the cozy cover. "Get in here. Don't make a peep."

Jewel hops into the car seat, careful not to hurt Onyx but laying in his lap instead. The infant giggles and holds onto his collar.

"Oh, be careful, Onyx. Don't pull on that."

His tiny fingers are removed from the collar as the car seat is picked up again. Yoongi walks down to the elevator and pushes the button. As he waits for the doors to open, he lightly swings the car seat side to side.

By the time that he gets to his car, he's smiling brightly as the sound of Onyx's giggles. Jewel is purring against him, causing the infant's body to vibrate.

Yoongi straps the car seat in and unzips the cover all the way to give the two of them room. Jewel gets out and sits in the seat next to Onyx as the car begins to pull off.

The music is turned on to a quiet volume as they three of them drive to the grocery store. It's a eleven minute trip and due to it being almost six o'clock, Yoongi has to park a little bit away from the store.

Most people in his neighborhood get off work around the same time and this, go grocery shopping around the same time. That's why he goes to the second closest grocery store. It's still always a little busy but not nearly as much as busy as the first.

He parks the car and gets out. Jewel jumps into the driver's seat where the heated seats were active. Yoongi grabs Onyx's car seat and zips it all the way up to block him from the coldHe locks the car door and heads into the store.

He grabs a courtesy sanitizing wipe and wipes the bar and seat of the cart down before placing the car seat in it. He tosses the dirty wipe into the trash as he walks into the store.

As he walks through the hygiene and pharmacy aisles, he unzips the cover to find Onyx's big brown eyes staring back at him.

"Aish. You look like your mother, the eyes." He says as he smiles and chuckles. Onyx grins back at him, cooing at the sight of a person smiling at him.

Yoongi looks up and starts scanning the shelves for what he's looking for. He bites the inside of his lip, sure that he saw that this location had it.

Onyx rubs his eyes with his fists and yawns. The wrist rattle is in his way and as he tries to rip it off. He isn't quite strong enough and that irritates the infant. He starts fussing at the toy, shaking his arms and closing his eyes as he starts to cry.

Yoongi's head whips over to him. "What's wrong?" He asks, watching Onyx try to rub his eye and pulls the rattle off at the same time.

He takes the toy off of the baby's wrist and waits a second to see if he'll stop crying. When he doesn't, he feels around in the car seat for his pacifier.

Unable to find it, he looks into the diaper. He checks the main part, the front pocket and both of the side pockets and still can't seem to find it.

Onyx's cries get louder, becoming almost shrilly. They're very familiar cries and induce a sense of panic into the man in front of him.