"Both of them were quite big personalities in here." Tasha said. 

"I'm just thankful to you boys once again." Danica said. "Literally my golden boys at this point."

"How are you feeling Dami?" Tasha asked. 

"So happy to still be here. Thank you guys so much. Thank you for still having me so I can continue to fuck shit up as I do." Glad he's still got that in his mind. 

Will popped outside to bring me a cup of jasmine tea before I went upstairs with the girls. "Obviously it wasn't nice to see Summer up there, she was one of my closest friends in here." Danica said as we sat on the terrace. "I'd have been absolutely gutted though had I walked out of here without having made a genuine connection with someone and it been reciprocated."

"How did you feel seeing Dami up there?" Gemma asked Indiyah. 

"To see him up there I was a bit shocked do you know what I mean? I'm just grateful to still have him here, I know he's done the wrong thing at some points but I still have that connection with him."

"Delilah does this change anything for you? Seeing him potentially leave and you being on bad terms?" Danica asked. 

"Not really, like even now with him staying it doesn't change anything for me. Maybe the public can just see how wrong he was in that situation even though he can't."

"Is it nice not being in the bottom two Tasha?" Gemma asked. "Not having any drama?"

"Yeah for me not having my name called out it was just a little bit of light, a nice moment for Andrew and I."

"Give us some nice couple moments, Ekin?"

"Yeah Davide and I had a nice little chat with out feet dipped in. We said 'ti amo' a few times and then I kept repeating it over and over a few times before he leaned in and kissed me."

"That's cute."

"Delilah?"

"Girls I just can't explain it to you, you know when it just works? It just feels so easy with him and even when I'm trying to hold back after everything that's happened I still find myself just wanting to be near him. I still get those butterflies when I'm with him and yeah this feels like it could work on the outside."

"I'm really happy for you girl." Ekin said. 

As we moved down the stairs I could see Indiyah and Dami were already in the kitchen as I stopped to get changed. "Deji pour me.... oh fuck. I think it's just because he's over there."

"But why is Deji on your mind?" I heard him ask as I innocently stayed to cut some fruit. 

"He's not it's just because I was about to walk over there."

"Sometimes these things happen." Danica tried to back her. 

"This is going to hurt me for a long while. I can't even go and sit next to Deji confidently now."

"Yes you can. Honestly it was nothing like that. Anywhoo."

I wish that little tiff had lasted a bit longer as once Danica and Indiyah had gone, Dami slid up the other side of the counter to where I was. "Delilah."

"Mm."

"Can we talk?"

"Not really."

"What you're still going to be like this."

"Look Dami I don't want to be an arse that's not me but take the hint. There's nothing more for us to say to each other now."

"What so you don't want to make up, seriously?"